Reviews for Those Bygone Years
sortofbored chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Ouch buddy.
19Shiho90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I really like this One Shot, but I prefer the first one :)
Hope there will follow another one and Videl finds out how Gohan feels about her!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
more please
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I didn't think Videl would change like that but it works really well with the modern setting. A little surprising to see her married and all but I can't help but feel sorry for Gohan. Ending caught me by surprise, I was envisioning a nice happy one, so props on that.

Nice little touches with the perfume, the family and the coffee and all that. It painted the scenario really well. Great job!
dcp1992 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter! I'm kinda glad you are continuing this in one-shots, gives us a little more information about what happened and what is happening how.

I can since that Videl and Stefan might not be getting along so well, from what Videl says... it makes me wonder if he really is cheating and if so what that entails for them and Gohan. I can tell that Videl still feels something for Gohan, so that's something else to think about. Anyway, if you do make another one shot i can't wait to see what you come up with and what happens.
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
You already know that I love this, and it certainly deserved a review. *heart*

Poor Gohan. You better make it up to him soon! è_é

Btw, about what we've talked about, I think that, even though you're only going to write oneshot's, you should reunite them in one story so that readers don't miss out on them / don't get lost on which to start etc. It'd be also easier to read and follow. :) 'Course, it's up to you.

I WANT THEM TO KISS ALREADY DAMMIT! x_x The moments between them were really cute, and well... you know me...
I WANT MOOOAAARRR! xD Don't wait a year this time, please!

Lots of love to you :D