Reviews for Fights Among Cousins
Pandora-Halliwell chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
this is a kewl story i love it please please write more! i want you to post piper teaches(it is a piper centered fic right?) cause she is mah favourite charecter! ya so write more i cant wait!
Emma chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
hi!i duno if your goim to update but u totally should-this is a gr8 fic. well done!
Phantom Tippy chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
hehe i vote 4..."Piper Teaches"! hehe gr8 story though..its cool!
Fromtheashess chapter 6 . 7/4/2003
Good story so far. I really love that Phoebe and Cole are together w/ kids even though the story doesn't revolve around them. I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for the next chapter. And as for what fan fiction to post idk the titles all sound good but I can't give much input if I don't know what they're about b/c I may look at a title and think one thing and you may have something totally different in mind.
misakichi1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
KEEP WRITING!
alex chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
cool story! it's very complex but totally understandable. it's amazing how well the story is woven together especially how all the kids powers were used to get them outta class(i guess you gave them their powers for that reason or are you just dead clever). i hope u update soon!
samiam004 chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
jordan's paige's husband, right? anyway, i only read your story now and i don't think that i am willing to wait for months
hyperpiper91 chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Hey sammi great story (See I told U I Wold review it)
Tzarista chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
ok what happenes next write more soon
samantha chapter 5 . 5/1/2003
great! keep going
hazza123 chapter 5 . 5/1/2003
Great story, more please
Home And Charmed chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
hey though i should note to you that she's back chap 4 and 5 are thier if you havn't read it yet um in seperate section in R i will put that sex in it k but your (your patents don't min dif you read watch wahtever R storuies right?)
Alexis chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Hey,

Um.. Please keep writing I'm Alyssa Milano's cousin and We're trying to read all these and try to make a little epsiode or something. Thankx

Alexis M.
Home And Charmed chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Thanks for yhe reivew yeah i wouldn't really get rid of Piper nor paige Cole Leo or Phoebe
ishizu chapter 4 . 1/25/2003