Reviews for We Could Have Had It All
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This was a bittersweet oneshot. What's annoying is that they keep saying each other names over and over. Plus, what's it take a dime that Elena is still in love with Damon? I'm glad they didn't get back together. After everything that's happened between then, it would just be too awkward. Other than that, it was good.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So bittersweet! But those are always the good fanfics to read ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
It's annoying that Stefan and Elena keep saying each others name like '' Il ove you, Stefan'' she keeps saying Stefan and he keeps saying Elena. Other than that goood story :)
Flowing lantern chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Really good! Loved the way you wrote about them. (:
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
HELLO. This is JuniorAngieLove from Twitter actually. I messaged you at watt-pad as well. I just got to read this (have been tres busy) and OMG I loved it. It was beautiful and yes Stefan loved/loves Elena better than Damon - better than anyone actually. This was beautiful. Thanks for writing it for me and sorry for being MIA for so long. I will tweet soon. This means everything to me. Sigh I miss our babies. STELENA FOREVER. :)
Rhfd chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
That was the most beautiful storybinjave ever read tell your friend thank you for suggesting it. The entire story played out perfectly I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
So good! Finally someone's written one! That really satisfied me. Do you mind taking over Julie pecs job please?
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
THGFan4life chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
AH! Love it love it love it! I've been waiting since last Thursday for someone to write about this! Kudos to your twitter friend who asked you to write this. It was perfect! 3
Kiki Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Omg loved it! Lexi! Too sweet. Really good one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
love it
J.RdrgzXO chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Holy crap.. this literally made me swell up with major Stelena feels. Lexi and Zach? Elena finally confessing her mistake? Too perfect for words. Really fantastic one-shot, E! :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/31/2014