Reviews for Behind the Trapdoors
MelodicWhispers chapter 34 . 2/19
Truly one of the best Phantom of the Opera inspired stories there is. I applaud you. Fantastically written, with a lovely plotline that flowed tremendously well. I loved the ending so much; thank you very much for writing it. My only criticism is that I wish there was a flaw with Angelique, but other than that it was perfect. Thank you so much.
Christine-1990 chapter 1 . 1/3
I loved this story sooo much! I read it a while back but was unable to review at the time. Each chapter had me thrilled to read more! I especially love the ending! Ack! Beautiful! Thank you for writing it!
Elleari chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Oh, well I see myself reading this story again. What is it...the 6th time? I just find it so agreeable.
Fox's Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I just want to let you know, that I love this series, you have inspired my writings with your own and I always find my way back to this series. Thank you so much for writing it and I hope to see you come back to your third installment.
Elleari chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
This is now my 4th or 5th time reading this story. It's just so nice. Thank you for this and its sequels.
MoonShadow396 chapter 35 . 11/14/2016
This is fantastic and I loved reading it!
Massacare Girl Tasha chapter 35 . 9/21/2016
loved this story!
Evangeline Pond chapter 23 . 8/23/2016
OH MY GOSH IM SO HAPPY FOR ERIK HE DESERVES IT ALL ANGIE TOO!

also, dibs on Adrien.
Evangeline Pond chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Crying. Quite legitimately crying.
Valkirya the Hakuouki chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
i
Nnn chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
This look so unreal and next this has nothing to do with Leroux version!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Oh! Oh! You did the "heart that could hold the world" quote! Oh!

OH TOO MUCH BLISS TO CONTAIN IN MERE WORDS!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
A SUPRISE PARTY? ...That's as cheesy an' sweet as...cheese cake!
And OOOOOH, with Madame G. finally meeting O.G., and how he disappeared, and the chocolate-!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
Oh.
My.
Word.
Some of the best angsty eventfulness yet.
Hee. Good how Erik called him "boy."
LaLadyCavalier chapter 25 . 12/7/2015