Reviews for Only The Evil Survive
Megan chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Woohoo! Go Beth! You show them they're messing with the wrong girl!
StillAlone chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Lovely chapter. I'm really glad that Daryl is starting to come around a little bit, it's nice seeing a slightly softer side of him. I also really liked that you brought the moonshine house into the story in a way. I know it's completely different, but it was fun to see anyway.
I think the next chapter will be really interesting, and I look forward to seeing what you have to say about Daryl's past, and how Beth takes it all. I think that will be a really big turning point in their relationship.
I'm also curious to see what's happening to the other guys, or what happened to them as the case may be.
Keep up the good work! I'm always excited to see your updates!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Poor Daryl xx
MegaPig17 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
*drum rolls* aarrrggghhhh I waited for this chapter! I love their conversation :D Beth's curiosity is just amazingly played out xD and Daryl's you are so annoying and nosy persona is so freaking lovable :) I'm so excited for the next chapter!
DeanXCastiel chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
ohhhh lonely time for beth and daryl ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
fantastic chapter.
Eliza chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Thank you for updating! This is my favourite bethyl fic - it's so original and brilliantly written :) Cannot wait for more I hope you update soon!
MegaPig17 chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
This chapter is so good you give justice to their characters :))) I wish and hope that you'll develop their relatioship slowly even though its torture. I love you! keep up the awesome work :)
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Uh oh here comes trouble x
StillAlone chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Very nice. I loved that Beth was picking wildflowers. That was so sweet, and I could totally see her doing it; both in the show and in your interpretation. I also really liked how you had Daryl wondering if Beth getting under his skin was a bad thing. That was really cool. I can see how you're slowly working on bringing his character into a brighter place. It really is very interesting seeing this transformation. Excellent chapter, as always. Looking forward to more!
DarklyDreaming88 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I love this story. It's different and unique from most of the Bethyl stories. I like the fact that Daryl is so mean at first. This is basically how he was in season 1. Watching Beth slowly bring out his kindness is going to be fun. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
awesome writing i love it xx
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
I like your Daryl. He would be dark if he hadn't found the group
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Love where things are going - great writing xx
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Don't worry about offending anyone! you rated your story M so never worry about being too detailed hehe ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »