Reviews for A Snowball's Chance
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
argh! I love your AL fics! They're so cute!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
funny:)
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww this is such a sweet story! I love misaki and ohjiro as a couple - they're so adorable!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story!
JUCHKO chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You did well at making them rather in character and keeping everything lighthearted. Good (and funny) story.
Karichi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
lol dude that last sentence was epic XD luved it XD

not sure if i would- but i know that if u wrote a very sweet and romantic story with misaki and ohjiro that id read it -
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
that was cute
Shiro-angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
simply wonderful. sweet...if only something like this could happen in real life. life would seem much less of a burden.
phoenix-ninjaqueen chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
this story is funny!
kat chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i loved this story could you write a second chapter some time cause it made me happy even after a really bad fight with my parents

kat
boos chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
he did that on purpose, didn't he? 55% sweetness and 45% blush factor. i know this is weird. but can ohjiro stand one minute of a non-blushing misaki? he likes her enough to not embarrass her. though she's too nice to stay mad at him. ;] please post more of your stories soon.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Now THIS is BRILLIANT! I'm completely serious! THAT was absolute genius! The humor played well, along with the romance fitting into eachother like peices of a puzzle, I especially loved the 'pile-ups' and how Kotaro went into 'big-brother mode' (I just find that whenever ANY character acts like that I laugh, something about it is just funny). GREAT fic.
Lesell chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That was one of the best AL fics I've read! You definitely need to write more! I'd love to read more on Tamayo and Kotaru... somehow they're a real neglected pairing.
aizuhime chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
waahh!that was so cute!...and fluffy! LoL...i really like the way oujiro's just cool about anything...he and misaki are total opposites...and i love the little hikaruwizard moment...:P...anyways...hope you make more fics!
Ryosami chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very cute. D I liked his last comment!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »