Reviews for Dear Diary
Kathy Hedden chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was a cue story. I wish I was her tho.
Ukkie chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Lovely story Sandy! I really like a 'stranger's' pov on the guys.

Nelleke
acmabry chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Loved the third person diary format - great story about an almost love with Starsky. When Terry came up - my heart broke a little more for Starsky and a lot for the young lady in the story. Again, great little story - loved it!
starskyandhutch14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
another great story, liked the ending. this one was almost like a s&h episode.
booM7boo chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Well, maybe someday, the boys will meet some ladies similar to Starsky's Terri. I would like that. Maybe a pair of female Hutch and Starsky - as in best of friends as the boys are best friends.
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love the diary format and the way it was told by a third party, very clever! You definitely should have ended up with him in the end!
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I thought this was a different kind of story and I loved it. The perspective of their relationship from an outsider is unique. What a great idea. Very well written.
Shirley Jean chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I completely love this story - and not just because I'm in it - lol! I love the idea of using it as diary entries - genius! It is so sweet! Hated to see the romance come to an end - you two belong together! :o) (Wish you would have set up a double-date with you and Dave, me and Hutch...wink, wink!)