Reviews for Come Out and Play
jojo chapter 43 . 2/19/2007
I know you wrote the story a long time ago but are you going to update and story.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I just found your story! How could you left us hanging like that for a year? Please post an update pretty soon!
brennan-freak chapter 25 . 9/18/2006
So, it is final!

You have DITCHED it! CANNED it! DESERTED it! ABANDONED it! VACATED it! LEFT it! FORSAKEN it! DISCONTINUED it! DETAINED it! CEASED it! DROPPED it! DESISTED it! STOPPED it! QUITEN it! DERELICTED it! DESOLATED it! WASTED it! RELINQUISHED it! DISCARDED it! DISMISSED it! INTERMITTED it! WAIVED it! RENOUNCED it! THROWN it AWAY! CHUCKED it UP! KNOCKED it OFF! LET it UP! GIVEN it UP! CASTED it AWAY! PARTED WITH it! CUT it OFF!

What more can I say?

Seems like you have disappeared, vanished, faded away!

Seems like you have forgotten, deleted, obliterated, anyway!

What more can I say?

Your Story brought Mutant X back to life in an amazing way!

Your Story made me look on Fanfiction everyday!

Since you've been gone!

Since then I had to move on!

There is something missing everyday!

There is something eating me away!

What more can I say?

Your Story is a tribute to the show!

Your Story is a privilege to know!

There is only one Mutant X Story for me anyway!

There is only one Mutant X Story, COME OUT AND PLAY!

What more can I say?

THANK YOU MutantC for brightening my day!

THANK YOU MutantC for sharing, COME OUT AND PLAY!

If I could wish upon a star, I would hope you finish it someday!

If I could wish upon a star, they would make a movie called, COME OUT AND PLAY!

But what more can I do?

But what more can I say?

*Ienn*
Meg chapter 43 . 6/26/2006
Yup...Still waiting!
Meg chapter 43 . 6/16/2006
Last time you wrote was MY BIRTHDAY! What is that? Thats almost 8 months now! I will send a check your way if you just finish this story...you know sometime before a year! You can't imagine how irritating this is for me! I need some kind of MX fix here...PLEASE RETURN TO ME!
Meg chapter 43 . 6/3/2006
What do I have to do to get you to write and finish this story...please come back and finish this story!
Meg chapter 43 . 6/1/2006
Seriously, could you have ditched this story at one of the worst points...just finish it! It's not that hard! COME BACK!
Meg chapter 43 . 5/18/2006
Good God! Will you please update! Still here and still waiting!
Meg chapter 43 . 5/6/2006
All I want to do anymore is just cry. All I need is this story to be finished; like you promised. Please come back and finish this story. You left in the worst place! I beg you, FINISH THIS STORY!
brennan-freak chapter 26 . 4/30/2006
Hey MutantC, what has happened to you? Why aren't you writing? Remember you promised us!

Every day I check if you updated, you hear me EVERY DAY!

Lost your muse? Have a writer's block? Or just found an other hobby?

Please give us an answer! Just a reply why you stopped! You really got me worried here!

Devote a chapter to your loyal reviewers, why you don't write anymore or when you will continue, anything but this silence, PLEASE!

From a worried, devoted, loyal reviewer,

*Ienn*
Meg chapter 43 . 4/29/2006
It has been over 6 months without an update and after you PROMISED you would start updating more! Where are you? Please come back and finish!
Meg chapter 43 . 4/19/2006
I guess all i can say right now is that you make me very very angry! (
Meg chapter 43 . 4/13/2006
This is ridiculous! Somebody email MutantC or drag his butt to his computer!
Meg chapter 43 . 3/31/2006
Allright I cant take this. Ive given over 3 weeks without a review. Why? I've been sick in and out of the hospital now and have just had surgery! I come home for some rest and relaxation (as much as drugs will let me) to find theres STILL no update here. So now, Im lying in bed with nothing to do to help speed up my recovery here. So, my solution...GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE AND UPDATE so I can have something to do. I need a get well chapter. Please come back...I wish there was a way to email you or something to get your attention because its been way too long and we've all been overly patient (not that we have a choice) But can you please, im begging you please, come back and finish this story!
XxSiFyxX chapter 43 . 3/20/2006
Heym This is an amazing story. The plot is great and its well written. Great Job MutantC. I hope you finish it soon. Cant wait to see how you end it all.