Reviews for Untitled for now
souhoku chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Why are all the good fanfics completely abandoned?

"The Longest Day" was one of my favourite episodes and I really love what you did here.

I don't know if you'll ever read this review, but I have to say this was a great fic and I would love to see it continue someday, even if it has been 9 years.

juniper294 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Its been forever (02 was quite a while ago) But if you still are up to date with fanfiction, just wanted to say this is great and if you ever want to continue, I will for sure read on! Great story!
MysticFireBlood chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
I know it's been of 2002 since you worked on this, but I really got into this. Please update soon.
Tonee Alto chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
AWW MAN! i wish you hadnt stopped writing this 6 years ago (
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
this is really good so far! "The Longest Day" has always been my FAVORITE episode of Home Improvement, so im glad someone decided to take it in a different direction (i have a rather morbid love of angst haha). it's really interesting how you write from first person POV...i like how Tim interacts with Randy, etc. the whole bit with the Parent's Night was great ;)

hope to see more soon! this is definitely going on my favorite's list. :-D
A. Nonny Muss chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
This is very good, but you didn't finish. Did you just decide to drop this story? Update, please. This is fantastic!
Riker15 chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
kool
Centra-gal86 chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
::sigh:: I LOVE this episode! It's my favorite in the series, but it's so hard to find good fics about it. This looks very promising...but you haven't updated in 4 years...maybe you're going to finish reading this review and suddenly have the inspiration to continue? Here's to hoping. I'm putting this on my story alert list just in case...please consider!
Jubilee123 chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
pLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY
coolkitten12 chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
AR...AR..AR Update please. need to no whats next!
Wildfire2 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Update! It's been a long time since you've updated. If your not going to update you might want to just take it down. You have one of the best fic on here but there's not point if it never gets finished.

Wildfire
yama-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hi girl,

the story starts out great and I really like to see you continue it. It would be a shame to leave it like it is. And what about your readers, they gonna go crazy if you don't write more! Well, okay, that was a bit dramatic, but you get the point!

You have a really nice style and an unique way of words.

Please keep on posting! yama
Del64 chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
Please continue!
Shady Lady chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
*sniffles* Still no update? It's been over a year...and as you can see I have not given up faith in you. Please please update soon. I'll be checking back soon. LaterZ!
k chapter 4 . 10/23/2003