Reviews for Promises
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 10/4
The relationship between Kagome and Sesshomaru is cute, I love how he's says he said he would protect her when she asked him to rough her up a bit
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 10/3
Why are do some sentences have too much spacing between words
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 10/3
Why are do some sentences have too much spacing between words
Mirage chapter 11 . 8/25
i think im a bit lost...first they did travel, but after she did Show that shw was pregnant they stoped to Keep her save...then Naraku takes the jewels parts-only two not- they had, and they go after him even when she was in her 7 month...why not wayt the last month become the child-puppy ...whatever...and then go after him to take the jewel parts back...why risk her and the Baby in such a sensitive state...
that was really stupid...i mean it was only 2 month waiting Maximum...awww i could hit my head to the walll about this thoughtlesness...
jbkb chapter 1 . 7/15
I am confused about the amount of time she was training. At one point you used the phrase "The next few weeks" implying she spent many weeks there, then twice you say "two weeks" I doubt she could master the basic kata in only 2 weeks let only more advanced kata and work in weapons training to boot.
Pixiecropse chapter 14 . 5/4
awe dlfgsldfjgkjs'fjgs;ldfjgkjsfglsfdj'gjd'hjg';kfsjgldfjg;ksd adorable
Miketsukami-kun chapter 14 . 3/18
This was soooo good, I'm actually really happy that I got to it this late in the game because that means I just got to read it all at once! I love this story and you too!
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 2/20
So Cute
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Kagome is a bit annoying in this story. She's all "eww" and "Fluffy!". Also, I didn't really like Kagome calling him Fluffy in front of Kouga. First of all, it's disrespectful as he's supposed to have a high position. Secobdly, say it's okay for her to call him that because she's special, it's still shouldn't be okay for her to call him that in front of Kouga. They can have pet names, they just shouldn't be shared with strangers, which Kouga technically is in terms of this relationship. Secondly, you characterized Sesshomaru as a lot weaker. It's one thing for him to be fluffier and more softhearted as you've made him out to be, and another for him and Kagome to fall for each other so easily, but it's yet another for him to be taken off guard after less than a year of practice in glaive training when he's a superpowered old/experienced Daiyoukai. I don't know. It just kinda feels like you're caricaturizing them... arghh. Ah well. On to the next chappy.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Things are moving very, very fast between the two...And you've characterized Lord Fluffy a lot more fluffy than he is in canon, but I'll just accept it as part of your writing style. Besides, I'm enjoying the lighter tone after reading with angst on angst on angst. :)
Bob chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Since this story is already completed, my input would be somewhat useless unless you're working on a new Sesskag fic.

Sesshoumaru being OOC doesn't really bother me much. But for future stories, he is very aloof and cold.

The thing that really bothered me though was the time span of their training. Two weeks and she's really good at the weapon enough that she could 'kill' Sesshoumaru? This is one of my pet peeves.

I'll continue reading though. This story sounds interesting. And I like the fact the Sesshoumaru is teaching her a close-range weapon. It makes Kagome not as useless.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
"To her surprise, Sesshoumaru barked a laugh. Kagome stuck her tongue out at him, and he laughed again. Despite her total shock, the girl decided that she liked his laugh; it made him seem more approachable somehow, more human, although she would never tell him that."
Sesshomaru NEVER laughs the most you get out of him is the tiniest of grins so, idk what fanfics you've been reading but they aren't very accurate I'm not giving you hate I'm helping you to keep him in character
young kagome chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I love the ending. This whole write has been fantastic! (sorry HUGE doctor who fan) You are an awesome writer and kept me interested, made me laugh and shed a few tears.
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
I liked your story a lot. I'm glad that, despite the warning at the beginning, there was a lot of romance and love anyway. I'm sad for Sesshoumaru and Kagome's first child, though.
However, great job, and thank you so much for it!