Reviews for The Edge of Reason
lostaloneNY chapter 32 . 2/28
I've read a lot of fanfic from several fandoms and this fic was far and away, hands down, beyond a shadow of a doubt my favorite fic that I have ever read and I sincerely hope you write another for the Plumverse
RhoJ chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Wow, I just found this story and wanted to thank you for your considerable effort and talent. You are a gifted story teller, and I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
poor benny indeed, i liked this story, it was captivating.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Great job on this story - really loved it! Thank you :)
Fanfictionstalker chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Stumbled across your profile yesterday and read the whole story in almost 1 sitting! Loved it and you're a wonderful writer! Hope you continue in the JE world... I'd love a Steph/Les. Or Steph/Tank or even a Steph/ranger story.
Thanks for your words!
Oosh1978 chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story!
I am sometimes skeptical of MM HEA's because other authors frequently skip over vital details in the development of the relationship. We are all familiar with how the Ranger and Morelli relationships started, so there has to be a lot of detail for me to buy into the idea that now Steph is in love with someone else.
Thankfully, your story had lots of details and I really loved how you developed their relationship and I especially enjoyed how you addresses Steph' s commitment issues.
Thank you again and keep up the good work.
Angela3511 chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Great story! I almost feel sorry for Benny... almost. I would have liked to have seen the meeting between Ranger and Steph, that would have been epic, I think. Yay for Steph for growing up and figuring out how to have a semi-normal relationship with Ram. And yay for you for writing an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Oh, that was wonderful! Thank you for that fantastic story. I just started it yesterday and was hooked right away. I love a good tart story and am also a big fan of Financebabe as you mentioned. I think you did a good job of the intrigue, and keeping the culprit's identity in question. I like how the relationship between Steph and Tony developed, not all wine and roses but real struggles based on their histories and personalities. Ranger came off as just bad enough but not too bad - still love that guy ;). Thank you again for sharing your talent with us. Looking forward to any future stories you come up with.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 32 . 6/6/2014
Great story!
daxandpat chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
He's a dumb ass.
JenniferK chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
Oh man, that's a tough story for Junior. I feel really badly for him. In my mind, the way I round out the story line is Junior tells Ram the truth. Ram tells Steph and Tank and they figure out what in the heck is really going on with Pickens and why he wanted Ranger distracted. Junior receives minimal repercussions of his actions and helps bring down Pickens. Regrettably though there is too much damage done between his Rangeman brothers so he feels the need to leave Rangeman and Trenton and try to get a new start somewhere else.

Thanks for concocting the "why" part of the story - it really helped to view it from another angle and made a richer tale.
Carol145 chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
I feel a bit sorry for him. He got fooled into thinking that there was more going on with Anna. He should have gone to Tank to try and stop Pickens. Are you going to put up more outtakes?
Angela Mueller chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
He got suckered into it, and should just come clean with the core team. And Steph & Ram. There just might be a sliver of hope for him.
Ybanormlmom chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
Wow, so torn about how I feel about Jr, bad for him that he was duped, but pissed that his loyalty was so easily manipulated. At some point he could have gone to Tank and they could have worked a solution.

Really interesting that originally you didn't delve to deep in his reason why he was betraying everyone. Now you have me curious why Pickens, a handler for the same team would go to such lengths to stop Rangers mission. Guessing he's a bad guy getting paid to disrupt what Ranger was doing. Ooo, a new angle for an intriguing new story? A new conspiracy against Ranger and Rangeman? If Pickens gets away, will the company have to go after him? You're so good with the mystery and intrigue perhaps its something you can do another story on later. Just a thought. Thx for the adventure, it was a fun ride!
Laurie
stephfan6511 chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
Great outtake. I feel bad for Junior. Trying to be an honorable guy and got led down a path he couldn't escape from. Sad.