Reviews for The Edge of Reason
PhillyGirl27 chapter 32 . 9/19
Enjoyed your story! It was exciting and filled with wonderfully fleshed-out characters. Plus I am in awe of your mechanics: spelling, grammar, etc. It was pretty much flawless! So many stories I have read cause me to pause in the action to figure out what word was REALLY supposed to be in that sentence. Takes away from the flow of the story itself. Yours was so easy to read!

Loved your calling Steph's escape from the CIA safe house a "Bob Vila escape!" Too funny! Would loved to read the reactions of all the Merry Men including Ram to that. Also would have liked to have the initial encounters of Steph and Ranger on his return. Thanks for adding the final chapter describing why Junior turned informant, although what happened to him after he was punished by the MM is still unclear. Thanks for your super efforts here. Hope you are still writing somewhere. You are quite talented. -Kathy
Megz17 chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
Absolutely LOVED this story. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with us all :0)
HungarianBebe chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
I realy love it so far, but I just don't understand why they can't set the guys strait , about they friendship and partnersip. If Stepf would explain to the core tean the reason behind partnering with Ram it would be a lot easier for everyone and would cut back on the tension.
MyMerryMen chapter 32 . 5/9/2015
This was a really wonderful story that I enjoyed very much. The way you pictured Ram throughout his struggles in the beginning as well as later at Ram's parents and in Atlantic City was very believable and left me in awe of your talent of feeling yourself into a character. Towards the end I wish you had shown a bit more of the romantic relationship between him and Steph, how it turned and developed instead of just sketching it in chapter 31. The last chapter of course showed how a good man can easily be lead on the wrong path by a couple wrong decisions. I pity Junior for ending his life this way.
WizardsWoman chapter 32 . 5/6/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
MyMerryMen chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Wonderful writing style. It amazes me how you find the right things to say for both of them.
MyMerryMen chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Hi Jen,

you are doing a wonderful job so far. I'm a tart writer myself and appreciate every Merry Men pairing there is. I also think that the insight you are giving into Ram are excellent. I know how challenging it can be to think yourself into your character and make them act according to the background you have in mind for them. I'm looking forward to the coming chapters.
lostaloneNY chapter 32 . 2/28/2015
I've read a lot of fanfic from several fandoms and this fic was far and away, hands down, beyond a shadow of a doubt my favorite fic that I have ever read and I sincerely hope you write another for the Plumverse
RhoJ chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Wow, I just found this story and wanted to thank you for your considerable effort and talent. You are a gifted story teller, and I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
poor benny indeed, i liked this story, it was captivating.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Great job on this story - really loved it! Thank you :)
Fanfictionstalker chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Stumbled across your profile yesterday and read the whole story in almost 1 sitting! Loved it and you're a wonderful writer! Hope you continue in the JE world... I'd love a Steph/Les. Or Steph/Tank or even a Steph/ranger story.
Thanks for your words!
Oosh1978 chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story!
I am sometimes skeptical of MM HEA's because other authors frequently skip over vital details in the development of the relationship. We are all familiar with how the Ranger and Morelli relationships started, so there has to be a lot of detail for me to buy into the idea that now Steph is in love with someone else.
Thankfully, your story had lots of details and I really loved how you developed their relationship and I especially enjoyed how you addresses Steph' s commitment issues.
Thank you again and keep up the good work.
Angela3511 chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Great story! I almost feel sorry for Benny... almost. I would have liked to have seen the meeting between Ranger and Steph, that would have been epic, I think. Yay for Steph for growing up and figuring out how to have a semi-normal relationship with Ram. And yay for you for writing an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Oh, that was wonderful! Thank you for that fantastic story. I just started it yesterday and was hooked right away. I love a good tart story and am also a big fan of Financebabe as you mentioned. I think you did a good job of the intrigue, and keeping the culprit's identity in question. I like how the relationship between Steph and Tony developed, not all wine and roses but real struggles based on their histories and personalities. Ranger came off as just bad enough but not too bad - still love that guy ;). Thank you again for sharing your talent with us. Looking forward to any future stories you come up with.