Reviews for The Edge of Reason
Blistful2006 chapter 32 . 3/5
I can't even begin to convey just how much I loved this story. I love mysteries especially when a love journey is mixed into it. This story was intense where nothing happened too easily. I like that Steph was so true to Cannon that falling into a relationship took real work. So many stories have her committing to quick when that girl has a ton of baggage to overcome. You made their story Very realistic and I loved it all the more for it. I like that yiu tackled him having PTSD when them under contract during missions it's bound to chip away at their souls and catch up eventually. I will say you jd me guessing for a long time who it was but I knew the answer in the end before reading it. Soon as I read her tears his names popped in my head it was perfect. Sad to see it end but it seriously ended in the right place. Oh and fiancebabe has rocked my world too with her tart stories. I sure hope you decide to write more yourself. Yiur extremely talented and I'd love to see what you'd do with Lester Hectic Bobby or even Tank hint hint lol
marysix chapter 31 . 10/4/2016
Wow, this story was intense! So so good. I really liked that Steph and Ram weren't ~instantly perfect~ together. I mean, I love when that happens, but tracking their emotional progression was very enjoyable. I'm glad they figured it out. I'd love to read another JE story from you! :)
PhillyGirl27 chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
Enjoyed your story! It was exciting and filled with wonderfully fleshed-out characters. Plus I am in awe of your mechanics: spelling, grammar, etc. It was pretty much flawless! So many stories I have read cause me to pause in the action to figure out what word was REALLY supposed to be in that sentence. Takes away from the flow of the story itself. Yours was so easy to read!

Loved your calling Steph's escape from the CIA safe house a "Bob Vila escape!" Too funny! Would loved to read the reactions of all the Merry Men including Ram to that. Also would have liked to have the initial encounters of Steph and Ranger on his return. Thanks for adding the final chapter describing why Junior turned informant, although what happened to him after he was punished by the MM is still unclear. Thanks for your super efforts here. Hope you are still writing somewhere. You are quite talented. -Kathy
Megz17 chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
Absolutely LOVED this story. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with us all :0)
HungarianBebe chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
I realy love it so far, but I just don't understand why they can't set the guys strait , about they friendship and partnersip. If Stepf would explain to the core tean the reason behind partnering with Ram it would be a lot easier for everyone and would cut back on the tension.
MyMerryMen chapter 32 . 5/9/2015
This was a really wonderful story that I enjoyed very much. The way you pictured Ram throughout his struggles in the beginning as well as later at Ram's parents and in Atlantic City was very believable and left me in awe of your talent of feeling yourself into a character. Towards the end I wish you had shown a bit more of the romantic relationship between him and Steph, how it turned and developed instead of just sketching it in chapter 31. The last chapter of course showed how a good man can easily be lead on the wrong path by a couple wrong decisions. I pity Junior for ending his life this way.
WizardsWoman chapter 32 . 5/6/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
MyMerryMen chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Wonderful writing style. It amazes me how you find the right things to say for both of them.
MyMerryMen chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Hi Jen,

you are doing a wonderful job so far. I'm a tart writer myself and appreciate every Merry Men pairing there is. I also think that the insight you are giving into Ram are excellent. I know how challenging it can be to think yourself into your character and make them act according to the background you have in mind for them. I'm looking forward to the coming chapters.
lostaloneNY chapter 32 . 2/28/2015
I've read a lot of fanfic from several fandoms and this fic was far and away, hands down, beyond a shadow of a doubt my favorite fic that I have ever read and I sincerely hope you write another for the Plumverse
RhoJ chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Wow, I just found this story and wanted to thank you for your considerable effort and talent. You are a gifted story teller, and I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
poor benny indeed, i liked this story, it was captivating.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Great job on this story - really loved it! Thank you :)
Fanfictionstalker chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Stumbled across your profile yesterday and read the whole story in almost 1 sitting! Loved it and you're a wonderful writer! Hope you continue in the JE world... I'd love a Steph/Les. Or Steph/Tank or even a Steph/ranger story.
Thanks for your words!
Oosh1978 chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story!
I am sometimes skeptical of MM HEA's because other authors frequently skip over vital details in the development of the relationship. We are all familiar with how the Ranger and Morelli relationships started, so there has to be a lot of detail for me to buy into the idea that now Steph is in love with someone else.
Thankfully, your story had lots of details and I really loved how you developed their relationship and I especially enjoyed how you addresses Steph' s commitment issues.
Thank you again and keep up the good work.