Reviews for Fractured
Force it is sad to see you go and while I don't know why, not trying to sound rude, I just haven't been here that long, I don't blame you at all. I have loved all that I have read being 8 years later and this and I will always remember you as one of the best fanfiction writers that there is or was I am just sorry that I wasn't able to enjoy the ride with you - Guest
I've read this story in its entirety, and I have enjoyed the thought and creativity imbued in the plot! The action was exciting and added tension, but in some ways, I think it overwhelmed the subtler affects of universe-shifting that could have added greater depth.

If you do not mind me saying I think the reason that this story, as you claim, had lost momentum is through the lack of emotion. It is said how much Raven and Terra loved Beast Boy, but we don't really see it, as practically each scene of them together is of them having sex. While sex is great, it is still only one part of a relationship that could have been dug much deeper, especially since these heroes have experienced so much that most couples wouldn't dream of. We don't see the little things that Raven and Terra had lost that would have formed over their times together with Beast Boy, the habits that couples-and comrades, too-naturally form. There could have been so many possibilities, and yet so few were explored (examples might be how Raven misses when Beast Boy would, say, read to her each night or how Terra lost someone to joke with, as Raven isn't the joking type), as the action carried the story on quickly. I think if those nuances would have been explored, the impact of being separated from the ones you love would be felt more deeply and poignantly.

This stands true for the other Titans, as well. While I understand that only Terra, Raven, Jill, and Beast Boy's universe would be changed, as the other Titans' relationships were not connected to theirs, I would've thought there would have been more signs of friendship between everyone. Nightwing would not have been so quick to judge Raven, for example, as like he said himself, she had gone into his head without saying he needed to see a psychiatrist and would be sent away if he refused. Additionally, several times over Raven insisted that she and Terra would have to work together, and yet they rarely show their teamwork; it feels mostly centered on Terra's jealously. This is another subject I think that could have been explored further. They are surprisingly alike in their determination and love for Beast Boy, which could have led to the interesting topic of why did Beast Boy chose one of them over the other in the separate universes, as that would appear to be a likely topic that two wives sharing the same husband would discuss, especially as Terra IS so jealous. What DID change his mind?

Also, I may have missed something, but one thing that the epilogue did not explain was Slade's interest in the girls, and how he survived.

I hope this review is helping more than hurting, because the writing quality is skillful, as is the concept of the story. I also liked how many ways Raven tried to prove her point; the pictures, the rings, the universe signature. Nuances like those did feel fully explored, as well as the differences that would take place in the future. Who knew that Beast Boy was so popular?
CalitaRael chapter 3 . 4/7
Argh! I feel like I betrayed Raven for even reading that. How dare you. xD
GreenJackal626 chapter 15 . 3/19
This was an interesting story. An ending is better than no ending I suppose.
A-LionGleek chapter 15 . 3/19
Wow, I'll say, this certainly would have been epic to read in story format :). Still, I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should be impressed or nervous about that twist in the epilogue. On another note, I am very sorry to hear that you are now once again going on hiatus (and this time potentially permanently) :(. Oh well, at least I was able to enjoy your work while your career lasted :). And I will admit, apart from a couple stories of yours that personally made me very angry (namely Beast Boy's Gambit and Carved in Stone), I have seriously been a major fan of a large number of your work ever since I first started reading your revamped version of 8 Years Later (which was actually the first story of yours I ever read, long before I even got an account on this website myself). Once again, I am very sorry to see you go, and I wish you luck and enjoyment in what follows your departure from this site. I also especially hope that you will also continue to enjoy (in any capacity), read, and review my stories. This is one of your biggest fans and most ardent fellow BBRae shippers, saying farewell, and thank you. :)
P.S: Just out of curiosity, do you think you could use a similar strategy that you used to tie up this loose end for Deathstroke and Bull's Eye?
Bluedog197 chapter 15 . 3/16
I'm am sorry to hear that my dear friend you did well with this story and others, you're an awesome writer to read from but don't worry i will not forget your story's but if you do come back i will be here waiting as the loyal reader i am for it may be now or in the next twenty years you update, in till we meet again dude so with one finally good bye my dear friend. good luck and peace,bluedog out.
titanfan45 chapter 15 . 3/16
First, thank you for taking the time to let your readers know how the story was going to finish. Even with the final chapter being an outline, it was still worth reading just to find out if Raven and Terra won or not. The epilogue answered that question a doubt.
You had an amazing run in fanfiction Force, I enjoyed reading each and every one of your stories. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do in place of writing fanfiction.
Jovan2013 chapter 15 . 3/16
The second ending, what a twist. The Titans and especially Gar wouldn't know that it was the evil Raven, who knows maybe good Raven can haunt the evil Raven of living her life, reminds me of The Superior Spiderman when Doc Ock took over Peter Parker's body (could be a great and potential spin off).

Thank you, for all your time for the past six years, Force. Wish you continue with Deathstroke or Bull's Eye on Her Back, maybe you could write out how would you end those two stories.
ThommyPickles chapter 15 . 3/16
Well, I can't say I'm happy to see you go. You have some of the best prose by anyone I've ever read. Ever. So, that will be sorely missed. Your compelling stories have kept me entertained for a long time but I understand. Thank you for all you've done and keeping me entertained these past few years. It's been a pleasure Force.
gabylokita41 chapter 15 . 3/16
:'( we will dearly miss u but I understand :) I like how the story would of ended ur writing is incredible I'll miss reading such great stories as urs :) will u still keep ur stories on here tho? There's some I haven't had the chance of reading and I'd like to :)
mooncutie11 chapter 15 . 3/16
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT TWIST THOOOOO. And nooo! You're not going to write anymore? You're one of my favorite writers on this website and your stories are like actual books, actual episodes of Teen Titans that were never aired. It will be quite upsetting to see you go! But you gotta do but you gotta do so farewell! Hopefully we shall see you up on this site again, writing those amazing fanfics of yours! Happy Spring!
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 3/16
DX I FUCKING KNEW IT! I KNEW Evil Raven would win. I knew it, damn it. :I

Ah well, thanks for letting us know man, and especially thank you for all the work you've done for us other the years, thanks ever so much -hugs- You have been a major inspiration. :-)
JP-Ryder chapter 15 . 3/15
That's okay. Maybe you can summarize how you would finished the Deathstroke the Terminator fic and how it would end.
Insane Wise-man chapter 15 . 3/15
It was a lame ending for a great story with an amazing plot
we were a few, but it could be better

Anyway nicely done, you're ready for more, or I want more from you
Can't help it,
MrRayney chapter 15 . 3/15
Esto es sumamente triste la verdad, me hubiera gustado leer por completo esta historia y que hubieras terminado las otras dos, crees que podrias explicar como hubiera terminado Deathstroke porque esa historia si me interesaria saber los planes que tenias.

Tambien quisiera preguntarte si me darias permiso de traducir tus historias o por lo menos tus fanfics, creo que a los lectores que hablamos español los disfrutariamos mucho y sinceramente el fandom BBRae en español no tiene muchos buenos fics.

Te deseo lo mejor, sin lugar a dudas te convertiste en uno de mis autores favoritos.