Reviews for A Wanderer's Angel
Zero The Chance chapter 1 . 1/27
Love the way you did this story, the use of time-skips was great in my opinion. I honestly never thought much on a pairing between Naruto and Leanne but after reading this I have to admit they could be cute together as a couple. Can't wait for any future Naruto/FE Crossovers you might make. (Not trying to pressure ya, sorry if it feels like I am)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Holy shit that's good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Make a Sex Scene or Lemon one Shot Between Naruto and Leanne please.
chm01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
it really was enjoyable, now if other authors took time to write in this fandom…
AzureNight1994 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
i love the story could you please extend it *_* i would love to see more from it
Ichiharu93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Dude this is awesome!
Dregus chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
wow. this sure didnt take you very long to get out, did it? nice work.
Victinis Victory chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
What happened to the black night one even if it was discontinued I still like to read it wish I had copied it so I could read it in my mail
Samurai441 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Really cool one-shot! I love the Fire Emblem series as well as Naruto so to see these two meshed together so well is really awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
well this was a fun oneshot story but hard for me to understand certain concepts since I never played any of the Fire Emblem games and such
Hakuryukou79 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Nice one-shot! Will you do another Naruto/Fire Emblem crossover? (Hope if you do it that it will be with Blazing Sword this time since it is one of my favorites alongside Awakening and Path of Radiance)
GreyMan19 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I found it cute to read. Will you continue making Naruto/FE crossovers? I think a combination of the two holds potential for a good story.
Xanaris chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Aside from his name, how exactly is this a Naruto crossover?
gamelover41592 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014