Reviews for Harry Potter And The Lord of Potter
Faery66 chapter 5 . 5/21
Hope to read more soon.

D
ORKCHILD chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Well good for you, not letting it keep you down. I look forward to reading your next chapter when you post it.
USA83 chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
What did you do with Snape? He was supposed to be waiting for Harry.
davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
sweet
Alaiana Potter chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
If he could not be a lord and he is just harry why dis he accept the lordship ring?
Linda chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter
NANA-Chan101 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I like it and keep up the good work :)

update soon
and i wonder what the parring is... i know you said slash but is it with who... well the suspense is killing me ;)
loopyhutton chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Good
WolfGirl75 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
I love this story
geetac chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I like the chapter
Arabella Prince chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Love that Harry is basically the heir of Hogwarts. Just a few simple grammatical errors, but overall mostly good. Really hope you're still open to me beta reading this, it would be awesome. Until then.
Arabella Prince chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Firstly, same thing I said about the letter applies here. I'd put horizontal lines to separate the italicized words on the plaque. Also, I just saw a few sentences that could perhaps be rearranged for better clarity. Overall a great chapter though... Your plot is amazing so far.
Arabella Prince chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Loving this chapter as we'll, quite a fascinating story line. Plus, I do love myself a slightly less crass Snape. Just from this first look and my tired mind, I think that you may be overusing your capital letters. Species names are not capitalized as their scientific name is the genus. And the genus is not capitalized, even though the other levels of scientific categorization are. Other than that, I just caught a few spelling and grammar errors that are an easy fix.