Reviews for Alpha and Omega: Three Times The Adventures
Mike Porter chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
hey dude cool chapter. You know my names Mike to but in my wolf form im known as Skarkiller, i know stupid name. Keep up the good work. :-).
imjustlikehumphery chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Great endin wolf, keep it up! Well everything turned out well. Scar and everyone from Michael's old pack is dead and the group went back to Jasper after gatherin up Stinky, Claudette and Runt and Mia. I'm happy that Michael and Amber had blood pups of their own and got married as well. Their pups sound pretty cute too.
humphrey666 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
whats up bro im a new fan of yours nice story line keep writing and help me out by sharing your ocs and i will share my oc
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Great chapter wolf, keep it up! Well Michael's pack found him and now after tellin his story, he's in deep trouble with his old pack but it sounds like the alpha daughter is sayin that what happened would have happened if she didn't have to go somewhere instead of watchin his family. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kyuubi99 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Great Chapter today.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Great chapter wolf, keep it up! I'm glad that Michael is alright after what happened and everyone is on their way to Yellowstone courtesy of a motor home they found at the gas station. They're out of it now and gonna continue on paw but what Micheal and the rest don't know is that's what this pack wants them, specifically Michael, to do. Wonder what he did to these wolves to have them pup-nap Humphery and Kate's pups to get to him? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kyuubi99 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Great Chapter today. Dude, Bro Code #653: Don't take a man's muffin.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Great chapter wolf, keep it up! Well Marcel and Paddy told the group where the pups are but before they left, Winston told Kate and Michael that they are bro and sis. Understandably they were both pretty confused at first but happy after all was explained. On their journey, and near the gas station, the group was confronted by a trio of lone wolves and although Michael killed the one that was all over him he passed out from blood loss. I hope he didn't die from that. Also a lil she pup kinda play roughed up Michael before the chaos started. Wonder if he and Amber could adopt her that is if he survives his injuries and if Mia has a family. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Great chapter wolf, keep it up! I didn't think that these three pup-nappin wolves were that fast to get Stinky, Claudette and Runt to Yellowstone in a pretty short amount of time. Thankfully for the pups Marcel and Paddy found them and on the other end it looks as if Michael and Amber have volunteered to rescue them. I wish them good luck if they are. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Troygroomes chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Oh no i hope that another cousin or family member of Kate or Humphrey comes to help em
Kyuubi99 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Great Chapter
Kyuubi99 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Great Chapter today
imjustlikehumphery chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Great story so far wolf, keep it up! Humphery got a new bud to add to his log sled team, Michael. Also Humphery taught Stinky, Claudette and Runt how to log sled so now they enjoy it to. To be expected Kate doesn't like the idea of them knowin how to log sled as it's dangerous most of the time. Back with Michael, while huntin he literally ran into a female wolf who soon came back with him and joined the pack after they hunted some caribou together. Sounds like Amber and Michael will make a good couple in the future. Can't wait for the next chapter!