Reviews for Promise To Keep
pwashington chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Update this not to many people know how to write sex
Dandelion Lass chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
This story is fantastic! I would love to see more of Prim, Thresh, Rye & Delly too.
Shellibug chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Great update - I loved the humour and the love scene at the end.
I'm glad she is not ashamed or making Peeta think she is ashamed of their involvement.

Good luck with your novel :)
LACR chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Congratulation on finishing your manuscript. Loved the chapter and the addition of Prim & Thresh. I'm glad Katniss didn't shy away from Peeta when Prim came over.
Eliley chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
So good!
Sagittaria sagittifolia chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
A fantastic chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Aww i love prim shes like an annoying best friend who you cant help but love. Keep up the great work hope you update soon xox
bacolodgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was a GREAT chapter.

First of all, the suspense is upped now that Prim and Thresh have decided to stay with Katniss and Peeta on the farm.

Even though Thresh has been lying low, the threat is always ever-present. So it's great that now there are more people around K & P.

Loved how this chapter played out so sweet and emotional.
sarammlover chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
I loved the connection between Prim and Katniss. Its hard when your younger sister wants to talk sex but it happens...Loved it! I can't wait for more.
Kpfan72491 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Update soon, please! 3
Eliley chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
LOVED IT!
Reader701 chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
I like that Katniss and Hazelle had their disagreement without it erupting into a huge fight where they both said too much. I think that you showed their strong personalities well in this interaction. Glad to see this chapter!
pumpkinking5 chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Thanks!

I think this chapter was needed between katniss and Hazelle. Katniss is moving on with her life and Hazelle hated to see it, but the reality is sitting in for her.

She sees how Peeta is making her happy. I think that she knew what was happening between Gale and Katniss. Sometimes a mother turns a blind eye to their children' faults. Yet, Katniss kept her feelings and problems from Hazelle.

It was so melacholy how Katniss told Hazelle that she knew Peeta. She raised him like her son. She knew what a fine man he was.

Now, they are both at peace. Life goes on. Katniss realized that it is Peeta who tames the fire within her without dousing it and loves her unconditionally. Gale didn't.

Great job!