Reviews for A Forbidden Love
SpicaCygnus chapter 8 . 5/9
Okay, I was just scrolling when I saw this fic, and then decided to look at the review to which directed me to see the last chapter.
It's too fucking funny , and the last review (the first time I read a review consists of endless swearing that I LOLed so hard) just completed the whole thing.

Anyway, nice troll, but this shipping thing is just in fics, I wouldn't date my brother even if I were to die for it. Don't get too serious, bruh, get your own life. You wouldn't even change our mind regarding this pairing. Plus, I'm too deep in this fandom.

P/s for the guy who reviewed before me, why the fuck did I find that review hilarious. Bless you.

Back to reading other elsanna fics.
Fuck you chapter 8 . 1/9
You miserable longeared slack assed motherfucker with a cunt for a mouth, if only you could suck my ass while licking my balls then you would be considered to be half fucking human, but then again you are only the biggest cock sucker in the world with shit for brains and your fat ass is so open from being corned holed that you cannot even see your nose that is so far up the bosses ass that you need to be ejected before he takes a shit you lying no good cheating bastard with shit for brains take a long flying fuck off your ugly bitches pockmarked face while you suck eggs through a straw!
bagginz chapter 8 . 1/3
FINALY, someone has some sense. I mean come on people elsanna is just WRONG! The whole point of the movie was the SISTERLY bond between elsa and anna not incestuous bond.
J-Popper chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
I love this look into Elsas powers. It is unique. Already half way through reading. Its just that good!
J-Popper chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
It does not matter if a chapter is longer than others. The content made for a great read. I ate it all up! Onto the next chapter!
MikuxLuka401 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Well that was dissapoitning.
DarkfireOfYugioh chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Lol Funny ending man keep it up its funny to see an ending like this ( I really dont care I love trolls) thx for the man and Keep on Trolling
BritatoChip chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Ohhhh so that explains why your writing was fucking terrible LMAO, cause you're trolls right? I had a inkling just from your user name, but meh.

Also, juuuust saying, there are plenty of non-related couples that have a child with genetic disorders. You are ignorant as fuck, dude. Hahahaha. Telling other people to grow up lol. GL with your obviously satisfying life.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
You know? YOU are kinda funny. Thanks.
lalame1505 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I laughed so hard! Unbelievable! Though i hate how you ended this amazing story, i still wanna Thank You for making my day. YOLO
Bertie.Surf chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Lame prank! Takes a person longer to write something than it does to read. Also your levels of maturity in this matter is hilarious in the fact that you think Elsanna shippers care about your dislike of the ship. Royalty used to marry and bed eachother all the time to keep lines "pure", incest is only deemed wrong in our day and age. However relationships with dead people, also known as Necrophilia, have always been classed as wrong and disgusting.

So congratulations on not only wasting your time but to shipping Elsa with a dead guy! Woooo!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Shit story with a shit ending!

Congrats on making yourselves look like complete twats!
Justherefortheride chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
This.
I laughed so hard.
You seemed to really put a hellish amount of effort into this before suddenly ending it. Almost as if you were into it before then had a massive change of heart at the end.
Then again, your username screams "troll."
Aren chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Thank god I don't actually read the story. You know one of the worst things that you can do to other people is to make them feel bad about the things that they really care about, some people like the elsanna ship, get over it. Christ. Grow the fuck up. Stop wasting your talent over some ship you hate. Use it to make something beautiful, you know, just to make this world a little better.
GOFUCKYOMUTHA chapter 1 . 8/19/2014