Reviews for Angel of the Underground
writhen heart chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Arrrrrrg. No. Why are you doing this to me? AUs are always either really good or quite crap, imo, and yours are always in the former category. Sirius as an angel was such a gorgeous idea! I love how Sirius risked a fall from grace to keep saving Remus, and the fact that his soul was calling him was the sweetest. But the ending *sigh* - why does everyone I love always die? :P This was so interesting and beautiful.
wolfstarmalec chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Great! and oh so sweet.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Amber, this is so beautiful I can't even right now, okay.

The idea that they are drawn together, that Sirius is drawn to Remus despite everything that is supposed to be pulling him away, is fabulous.

(And AUs are literally my favorite so that's fab and this is a new one and I love it.)

The perfection that is all of them. James is so perfect and wonderfully /James/ and Sirius is Sirius, all smug and confident but oh-so-loyal in the end and Remus is so beautifully Remus, so confused about why anyone would do this for /him/ and that's the best sort of AU, when the characters are still themselves and I just love you okay.

Thank you thank you thank you.
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
amber ohmygod this is the sweetest thing i love it! i've been missing good wolfstar lately, you brought me back :3 the concept was really cool, i was hooked before i started the fic :p and the end was absolutely perfect and heartbreaking. this is really fabulous