Reviews for Living Again
Rhyanthia chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
I really liked what you've written of this story so far. The premise is interesting and I'd like to see what happens when Duo/Shinigami wakes back up.
Death Phoenix chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Update soon!
indigoshift13 chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
more pleae. soon._
WhiteWolfSearching chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
This is really good!You should up date soon!I'm really wanting to know what happens next!Ah!You leave me on a cliff!...any way I'm loving it up!
Emily Hato chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Angel? hehe, someone actually recommended I read this . .. so I did. * It's awesome thus far. I love your writing so intense and .. . suspenseful! YAY!
Jukebox Hound chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
Yatta! That was cool! I feel a bit sorry for both Heero and Duo, with all that crap Treize keeps hurling at them. No real criticisms that I can make, I love it so far, need more!
Hope Starla Jadestone chapter 4 . 11/21/2002
That was a cruel place to stop, then again any place is a cruel place to stop but the end. I was hooked in at chapter 1. Well please don't discontinue this, many a great fic has been.

~Hope~
lillie chan chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
more! NOWNOWNOWNOW! pleaseeee! *wimpers* i need more!
matchbox chapter 3 . 11/15/2002
i absolutly must see what happenes next! need to see Duo digest all this

you won't dissapoint me, right? there's more to come soon?
Jukebox Hound chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
Weird, looking at the top of the page and seeing THIRTEEN reviews...coincidence? _~

Ooh, what a twist, I love it. WONDERFUL! MORE! Can't think of any criticisms now, it's great, other than to update ASAP.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Love da story!
LunaChan chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
*sob sob* that was great I love your story I hope you put more in soon I can't wait *giant tear rools down cheek* you are a g-great writer ! and I especialy like Shinigami!(Duo)
matchbox chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
poor Duo, where will he go now? i agree with maxwellshurch it needs to be continued _

i find the plot really enjoyable please do write more. please 9.9
Xangel chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
*stops and stares at screen with wide eyes and open mouth for a while after reading* Woa, this is great! (this is like one of the best ficcies on this site! NO SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS) i luv it *hugs author* omg! u hav 2 write more sooooon! But don't torture my Duo darling too much!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
i like your story _ you should write more