Reviews for Fairy Tail Chapter 378
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
VioletRain225 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Go MestxWendy!
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I freaking knew he was going to save her! I just knew it
Dorkyfairy chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
i think Lahar is dead...
if i remember correctly he died along with the rest of the council.. so ya.
Windeen chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I like this a lot. The only inconsistency I saw was... Lahar's... status [don't wanna spoil anyone and that might be why you did it like this- I like Lahar anyway so it didn't thrill me] - anyway... are you gonna leave this as a one shot? Just curious. I'm gonna post a new story later- It'll be sort of a sequel to my one-shot. I think I like yours better _!
lilobsessive chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Duuuuude! I forgot to read chapter 378 and had no idea what you were referring to, then my tired mind put it together and I rushed to get caught up! My eyes watered, it was soooo heart warming.. I'm also super psyched to see Doran-Bolt again, as Wendy's hero none the less!
18Madison81 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I ship this sooo hard. It's a shame this pairing is frowned upon, Oh, how is ship would've sailed if Wendy was an adult. -sigh-
I really like this fic. Simple, fluffy, yet brilliant. :)
axlorg89 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
oh wow...My doranbolt x Wendy shipper goggles starting kicking in. honestly, if Wendy was a teen, people probably wouldn't have a problem with this ship.
Gravity-Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That last chapter was by far my favorite. I just about died. The Mesdy!
Anyway, good work on this one-shot! It was cute, I enjoyed it c:
GakuenLME chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I get updates with your stories. I caught a glimpse of the title. Confusion came and then bam it made sense. Perfect Wendyxmest scenario! With canon story! I love how you noticed that. It totally didn't dawn on me.