Reviews for For the Ones You Love
coral chapter 1 . 3/30
way too much time investment to write this let alone read it
TheDivineMsLes chapter 7 . 3/31
LOVE THIS! It's flawless! This is how it should have happened!
callmeasinnercallmeasaint chapter 7 . 3/30
Loved this story and I can't wait to start the sequel! Awesome job!
Lady-Finwe chapter 8 . 3/30
OMG awesome, gonna check out the next one now :)
amy1818 chapter 7 . 2/17
AMAZING
Alicia chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Your story is exactly how this should have happened in TWD. Beth with the group and not kidnapped. :( i look forward to reading more of your work. You're an excellent writer.
Tenley chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
That is all... Now I'm going back to reading.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
This is SO good, I wish this was the actual show version!
Alicia chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I absolutely love this. Since the writers decided to kill off Beth...my heart broke. So i turned to fanfiction. I love how you're developing her character. She's got so much heart and has the potential to be strong.
Mockingbird84 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
This is one of the best ones I've read. I can't wait for part 2.
SweetJuniper chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Wow, this is really amazing! You are a wonderful writer! I really love it!

But... So far, Beth seems to have changed into a totally different person. I mean, I know about character development (I think it's the most essential thing for a story to be enjoyable), but it doesn't necessarily mean to completely change a character. You seem to have wrote Beth so much more... cold here. She doesn't really have that special fire in her anymore. She kind of lost what made her... her. What made her that sweet and caring girl who gave Daryl hope and helped him open up. That was the essence of her character. Beth always had hope, always believed there was still some good in all of this, even after all she went through. And she went through ALOT, more than enough to make a person lose all of this... but she never lost it. Sure she tried to commit suicide, but once she chose to live, she stayed strong, and never lost faith. It especially didn't feel like her when it didn't matter to her anymore if Daryl covered up Len's corpse. She can very much become stronger without losing what made her so special... without losing all of what other characters lacked, ya know. She can become strong, and still have all that. It was even said that even if she's physically the weakest, she's emotionally the strongest. But maybe it's just me, heh.

Don't get me wrong, I love this fic. Since I haven't finished it yet, and knowing there is a sequel, I can't say much. I just hope Beth doesn't turn like the others, losing hope, faith and care. Those 3 characteristics are what makes her character so unique in all of this. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for writing this. You didn't try and make Beth and Daryl something fake. You captured the sweet awkwardness of them perfectly!
Chaundra chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
So very prefect, finally a fanfic with a great role for Beth. the joy of knowing that was the same group was great, any if i know the group was bad. im loving it. cant wait for the reunion.
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Haha u probably finished this sometime ago but wow! You wrote it awesomely awesome! I sound like a teen when I read a really good fanfic but honestly ur writing skills, the romance arc between Daryl and Beth is great! Now im gonna read the second part. Great job!;)
Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I absolutely adore this story, you have created. It's so engrossing and just hooks you right in. I'm also a new shipper of this pairing and can't wait to read more of your work. Good luck! Xo :)