Reviews for On Angel's Wing's
tamwhit chapter 6 . 7/16
Please update your story so
tamwhit chapter 5 . 7/16
Please update your story soon
ROXN chapter 6 . 6/9
Oh please continue this story has me begging for more!
The Original Miss Darling chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Please update soon. I'm really enjoying this story.
B4bidden Products chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Wish there was more to read please update soon
monay9e chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
Please Please finish this story!
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
not too sure if read this before, so i just did now. I hoe Jasper starts pulling his head into gear and 'manning up'
You have a great story and i hope you do update this really soon. thank you
msjonescj05 chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
First of all I want to say how amazing this story is. You are definitely talented at writing! You paced it slow enough so it's not predictable, and so I am in a constant state of begging Jasper to just admit his feelings for Bella, but not so slow that I feel like it's dragging on. But it's been 8 months! I've read a couple of your other stories, and on one of them you said that you would never abandon a story, however this looks suspiciously like an abandoned story to me. If you intend to abandon it for whatever reason, can you put on the description 'Abandoned', because I know that many people (myself included) don't like reading abandoned stories, as it leaves an unfinished story and fustrates them. But please don't abandon this story! You have posted a lot of other stories after this one, so I know that you're still an active author. Just don't forget about this story. If you have writer's block, maybe add a chapter asking for ideas. I desperately want you to continue!
nikolasowa chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Please update!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
h√Ęte de la suite
Vwchick chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
This is a great story! I hope you continue it and Jasper puss her head outta his butt! Lol thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I've read chapter 2 now and the story is still by far more the best
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Just discovered your story and read chapter 1. It's excellent so far.
LadyNorth76 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I can't wait for more! Update soon! Thanks!