Reviews for Dawn of the End
autisticman45 chapter 2 . 3/3
Great story hear, though there are a few grammar mistakes in earlier chapters. would appreciate it if you went back and fixed those but otherwise this is a great fix.

Lolalollipop01 chapter 27 . 1/10
Please keep updating this! It’s one of the best stories i’ve read from this universe!
mezzieb1 chapter 27 . 1/5
AHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOO! (Crying my eyes out!)
Mr.Shades42 chapter 27 . 1/1
It's been so long since I've read this story, thanks.
JustinTheSpider chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
Glad to see you alive and well
maria-ioanna984 chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
oouuaahhhoouuu a new one!?yes please?!
oohh man i was hoping that wil change with Dreadwing.
poor kid ...i sure hope the kids will be alright...
pppffff some things never change
i cant wait for a new soon
till all r one
Colossus Bridger chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
Wow, I didn’t expect an update. This is a welcoming one, good job. Though sad that (Spoiler) had to die, I was hoping it’s like change a lot from canon. Though, it’s a good chapter. I’m excited to see more.
Mr.Shades42 chapter 26 . 7/16/2020
Damn it.
Stephanie Phelps chapter 26 . 5/21/2020
Hey, WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE THIS!? I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THIS COMPLETED! THIS WAS A REALLY GREAT STORY! WHY DID YOU QUIT UPDATING IT!? THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2019
Plz continue! I really want to find out what happens next!
Lolalollipop01 chapter 26 . 8/5/2018
This was absolutely amazing! Please update soon
Stephanie Phelps chapter 26 . 7/16/2018
Hey just so you know I have read this story a MULTITUDE of times. And this is the first time I've reviewed it. But since the first time I read it I've LOVED IT, IT IS AMAZING AND I'M BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE UPDATE NOW! I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
lolistarkiller chapter 26 . 4/11/2018
Omfg I fucking love this to little bits! Please please update again soon this is far too awesome to end here! Also hope dreadwing survives this time around! He's gonna be a daddy! XD
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2017
I love Dreadwing and Nightwatch so much. And I loved Bloodbloom's concern and advice for Dreadwing as well, she's a great character.