Reviews for And the Damage Done: Aftermath
redconvoy chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Good story. :)
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Good story. It was a great comic but I get the feeling the IDW verse is not over yet.
You know I usually love Prowl but I'm not to fond of IDW Prowl.
tflover2.0 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow! These were really well written! Tell your sister that for a first time post, these were seriously amazing! I haven't read the comics, so I don't understand much about the story, but the writing and plot are really well done, and fairly easy to understand! Nice job!
FourthWallBreaker chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I was grinning from ear to ear when I read Ratchet's perspective. That's just like him - and I liked how Rodimus handled things in the council chamber! Magnus is as good-natured as he is serious!

I'm really sad about Prowl, though...it sounds like he might become the next Shockwave, only with a skewed vision on who exactly it is that he's supposed to protect. I hope IDW makes him see the light before he goes too far down that dark path. But...throwing him off a cliff? Now THAT was funny!

All in all, you did a good job for your first appearance here on FanFiction - as good as your sister, in fact! I look forward to seeing any other works you might put up here in the future!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
A heart warming, and often amusing, after-story to a dark and heartbreaking series. I can't say I'm a real close follower of the IDW verse but you have painted it in the best light here.
Keep up the good work!
Anodythe chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Well done! Talent runs rampant in the Aspen family!
brave kid chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
whoa nice story berri, i cannot wait to read more of your stuff soon