Reviews for Be Who You Are
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Yeah good story. I really want more!
rocklesson86 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
So Tanya has been lying to Bella. I really hope Nessie will grow the fuck up. I was hoping for some Blackwater side action. I cannot wait for more.
LiLi82 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
love it
jansails chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Whoops!
BIG arguments & surprising information passed between concerned parties.
Bella gives Nessie some home truths, but Nessie seems to be saying Bella doesn't know the whole story & is angry with her for not taking her side.
Nessie needs to explain herself to her family.
Charlie needs it as much as Bella does, his lifelong friendship is caught up in this mess as well.

Bravo Bella!
Bella did not back down, she did not give an inch when it comes to Edward's behavior.
Is this another case where Bella really does not have both sides of the story to make an informed decision?
Has Tanya lied or slanted her history with Edward in her favor?
Or is it as Tanya said, she could not get Edward to listen to her, to let her explain, & he then believed the worst of her?

Bella is in the middle of both situations & she needs to back off from Nessie & Jacob's.
Bella should not be Jacob's sounding board or confidante in his relationship with her sister PERIOD.
Divided loyalties in a family are always treacherous & can cause deep rifts which may never heal.
If abuse or molestation are involved, yes - seek help for your sister.
If children are involved, do what is in the best interest of the kids', not the parents.
Bella needs to apologize to Nessie for taking Jacob's side when all she knows is his version, but stand by her other statements urging Nessie to grow up, make a decision.
Bella needs to worry less about other people & more about her business, her personal life.

It's an exciting chapter from the standpoint of the interactions being highly charged & what may follow.
Yin - Yang M chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
noooo. don't take it down I like this story.
jansails chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Bella is being the caretaker for waaay too many people in her life!
LadyIce5 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Wonder what type of relationship Bella and Edward will have? Will Bella continue to be Tanya's protector and a thorn on Edward's side or will it turn romantic?
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Great chapter.
ocassye chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
That was a great surprise, I can't wait to see where you take this story. Looking forward to an update whenever you can send it.
LadyIce5 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
If he wanted nothing to do with Tanya, then why grab her by the wrist? I was wondering why Bella hadn't recognized Esme. You sure fooled me.
jansails chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Oh you trickster!
What a surprise, it being Tanya instead of Bella who was kicked out of Edward's home.
Especially with Tanya saying how her father was just like Charlie with the TV sports watching, although I should have known better when she referred to him being all alone in his "big house".
Charlie has a small 2 bedroom one bath home with an eat-in kitchen in canon Twilight.
The bad part is Tanya considered herself in love with Edward at the time of their breakup & confrontation.
If Tanya is still in love with Edward, an ExB romance would be torture for Tanya & cruel of Bella to pursue in front of her employee/friend.
While, ExB are no where near wanting to be in each other's company right now- that is how the story is labeled or categorized, as ExB.
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I had to go back to Ch 1 and check. Great update.
You'reCute chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Huh? Tanya is the one from the first chapter?
You'reCute chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Liking this a lot! Excited to read more :)
sandy4321 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Great chapter! I hope Edward was wrong about Bella and begs her for forgiveness! Can't wait for more!