Reviews for Dry River
Hn.Fool chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
This fic was awesomely in character! Thank you for not making the plot fluffy and goo-like. -.- I really hate it when characters turn into mush. I wish I could find more stories like this one on the site, but most stories suck. Thankf for writing a good one. ) Hn.
Mako-clb chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Well, not the ending I was expecting, and a very profound one because of that.
Blahsblah2001 chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
I love Sanzo's speeches. It's amazing how if he had tried to console her, nothing would have changed. Instead, he deliveres a fact of life.

Shit happens. It happens to everyone and it can't be undone.

Deal with it.

_melissa
Veleda chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Wow, I loved it. The ending so perfectly captured Sanzo's ideas on forgivness and freedom. I also loved how you showed the connection between Sanzo and Goku. Both of them were expertly written. (And the others too, of course. It's just that Sanzo and Goku were my favorites in this story.)
endragh chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
this is really good i hope you write more stuff so i can read it.

_ endragh _
keistje chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
Another incredible plot. Sounds like it's actually a part of the anime instead of fanfiction. All the characters are perfectly IC, and wonderfully done. I especially like the Sanzo and Goku scene at the river, when Goku reaches out through the despair and takes Sanzo's hand. (If you can't tell, I'm a Sanzo and a 3x9 fan, though I don't think anything was really meant like that here)Just lovely
X-parrot chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
Wow. Damn. Beautiful.
real-circus chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
i think this fic's so awesome!

i love your writing style and the descriptions...Sanzo's really in character, and so's everyone else.
tomiaru chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
you never disappoint...especially with saiyuki.
Lupin chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
that was just beautiful. i love your writing style - lyrical when it needs to be, changing subtly to fit each character, and always with amazingly precise language. and of couse the characterisation - i really think you've captured the sanzo-ikkou brilliantly. would've loved to see this fleshed out even more, but it's wonderful as it is.
Naori chapter 6 . 10/28/2002
WAAHHH! amazing amazing amazing! very powerful! beautifully written, thank you for an awesome Saiyuki fic!
lux chapter 6 . 10/28/2002
Beautiful.

Simply Beautiful.
Kanzeon chapter 6 . 10/28/2002
What a dark depth of despair to reach into . . . But Sanzo's been there himself, I guess. I love the fact that he pretty much admits that his bond (yes, there is one!) with Goku was his anchor in the tide of despair. Lovely fic. _
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2002
This is really interesting, I can't wait to see what happens.
labrynth chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
i luv your plot. you've got some seriously fantastic imagination too. we're you ever offered a job to write an episode for saiyuki? hehe.. :)

keep it up! looking forward to your next chapter.