Reviews for The Enemy's Angel
sunny chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
AW! This is such a great beginning and I would love to read the story fully. So I hope there'll be a next chapter soon!

Bye )
Aard Rinnae chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Add more more more more!

More!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Very exciting! This was written so long ago I doubt you're ever updating it. Tis a pity.
Yami Maleci chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
please update soon, I like where this is going!

ja ne!

~kai c
Forsaken Light chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
O, very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens when Nagi gets caught. Please update ASAP
whylive chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hmm I should say continue The Enemy's Angel. It's different from others I've read and like it.(nobody saw I said that right *swifty eyes*)

Anyway, as long you continue The Enem's Angel. I will review with what I think of it. Most who make something are later heavy shit but this one has a future in my view.
anmah chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I LOVED IT! EXCELLENT JOB!

UPDATE SOON!
Nekosune chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Awsome! I loved it! I wish you would update, but it looks like you haven't in a few years, so I won't hold my breath, but I'll still check to see if you ever do! PLEASE UPDATE! _ Here, have a cookie! And if you ever update, I'll give you a bunch more cookies!
Touya's Angel chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
FINISH THIS! NAGI AND OMI FLUFFINESS MUST COME BEFORE THE END!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
this is fun! how do they catch him? how doers he fall in love? does Schwarz gain him back? update more soon!
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Why did you not work more on this? Why oh why? I love Nagi...I would love to see a happy yet not mushy and OOC Nagi story.
kaori-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
you know this is really evil to just leave it here with so many people dying to see more! And I'm adding myself to that list of people because this fic is really really good I really love it and I really hope you write more because Omi and Nagi are the bext couple in Weiss and there's not enough fanfic of them to satisfy me ;

So I beg please write more for the sake of all your adoring fans that are right now dying from the wait your putting on us!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Great! When's the next chapter?
CrimsonEyedAngel99 once again chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Please continue? It is wonderful and pretty and a cliffhanger~ and everytime I read it I want to see it updated... please continue?
PenguinKye chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Okay, I'll make it an even 60 and BEG you to keep writing! Please, please, please don't leave it this way! This is so very good, good enough that I can tell how good it is even with one short chapter. Please don't give up on it forever~! write on, onegai shimasu! ~.~ I wanna know what happens ~.~!