Reviews for Broken Wings
Jaggers2003 chapter 44 . 5/6
I love this story makes me sad about issei but i feel like you projected his role better at the end even though it was depressing at times like wow he just let his most loyal people die just so he could be free and stuff like that but I loved it.
Iqmalzz chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm actually speechless. I found this fic coincidentally when searching for something to read, and it brought me here. 44 chapters, all simply amazing. I could not even stop reading for even a single moment. You've outdone yourself. The mere psychological aspec to it literally tore down my entire brain along with its cells. Very indulging, I consider this to be one of the best Completed High School DxD fanfic.
EndingF4te chapter 35 . 1/1
Holy Fuck! This is one of the best fanfics i've read yet!
EndingF4te chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Asia is annoying.
Eepee chapter 44 . 12/23/2017
This is not fanfiction, it is art.
I remember reading this a long time ago and not understanding or caring about some parts, now being a bit more mature, I truly enjoyed reading your story.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/22/2017
o my god if you get this know id binged read it in 2 days it was so good. i love the ending and it almost made me cry. keep up the great work and storys
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
I'm sorry, ONE cheek turned red? Just whatever
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
Jesus! "Never did like Asia". So you fucking killed her off before she was part of the story!? You're cold hearted man, not the story.
The movie critic chapter 17 . 7/13/2017
Technically there are bladed tonfas witch if i might add are leathal
ichika aono chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
yes you gave him a familiar most people skip that
spartan773 chapter 43 . 5/22/2017
In the immortal words of Jesus Christ 'It is finished'.
ddentler21 chapter 44 . 5/2/2017
This story deserves five times as many favorites as it has.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/2/2017
Amazing story, thanks for writing and sharing with us
yoshistar11 chapter 44 . 4/19/2017
Darkest Highschool DXD story ever.

Real good!
yoshistar11 chapter 40 . 4/18/2017
Holy crap, this book has turned to the dark.

I am thinking of a scenario where Issae uses the Holy Greil to reset everything that has happened to him throughout this entire book.

Hmm... I need to find out in the Final 4 Chapters