Reviews for I Cannot Leave You
Lovely
alyslee chapter 1 . 5/8
Awww very moving
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Awwww this would be a wonderful story to take farther. Give it some thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Lovely
h2olgd chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Very sweet and lovely!
emmabrady chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Is there going to be more to this story..?!
emmabrady chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Is there going to be more to this story..?!
fyre8598 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I loved it! I've always thought that if they had to face each other right after she read the letter things would have gone differently. Or if he'd kissed her after the first proposal that she would have turned hatred to passion and thus also changed the story. Either way,I enjoyed the way you changed their story.
Pegkins chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I like this story so much! I hope you give us an update as it would be sad to leave it like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
and if the sentiments you expressed are no longer disgusting but the dearest desire of my heart, will you then renew them?
Mimi chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
such a beautiful tender and vulnerable moment for Darcy. I loved it! Thanks for sharing! ;-)
darcy84 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
U cud count this too
ilivetobellydance chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I like ot! It was really cute. The only thing is that rhis sptt of reaction would have never happened in the regency perios lol but that's what fanfics are for right? Anything can happen here.
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Keep going!
Julianabr chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Very enjoyable little fluff. To have Darcy so vulnerable - the 'proud, broken, beautiful man' in tears! The kindness in her touch, wanting to soothe them both. Some may quibble with regency Lizzy sitting in his lap, but I say they are paying attention to the wrong details.

Just lovely. Keep writing and we'll keep reading... :)