Reviews for Enterprise - The Rediscovered Logs
daryalkami5 chapter 42 . 9/22
I like your writing a lot, would love to see you go back and continue a few of your stories.
Shall-Iin chapter 20 . 5/26
Andorian Imperial Guard? So that's what AIG stands for! Their disgusting traits now makes sense! The Andorians hae been on Earth for decades and no one spotted it.
silverhawk88 chapter 42 . 2/20
I just finished reading through the story and I really enjoyed it. I hope you come back soon.
silverhawk88 chapter 16 . 2/19
Sucks what has happened! Glad someone took care of the buttheads!

That part aside I have always liked the ship between T'pol and trip. I never liked how they just flitted around the whole issue. I like your take on it though. The only time I saw hope was Terra Prime. That was my hope for them being together. Then that last dastardly episode happened. Ehhhh nvm.

Great story so far gonna keep going!
Owlkin chapter 42 . 12/26/2016
Ha HA! Found it. My yearly binge of Enterprise always initiates a search for fanfiction and I am happy you posted here as well as the archive. Are you going to keep going?
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Just starting to sink my teeth into this fandom. Watched the series just recently and I was also disappointed with how the series turned out.

Really looking forward to reading this fic. I love a good AU.
VA Dixie Girl chapter 42 . 9/1/2016
Enjoying this story, there seems to be drama around every corner. Looking forward to more chapters
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
I love your stories enough to read them on which I despise with a first passion. How come you stopped updating AO3?

I love your stories and I hope you can post more
JustLurking chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is so NOT canon. And I really, really like it. I'm limiting myself to 3 chapters a day 'til I'm caught up. You've taken some of the characters way out of their originals, and it's fun to see a different side of them. This is really a fun read!
brankel1 chapter 42 . 7/8/2016
Excellent.
ad694 chapter 41 . 7/1/2016
I liked the conversation between Trip and T'Lara
TheNaggingCube chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
hahahah good one.
trekkifulron chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
(The doughnut pulses brightly in time with the words) An update. Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited an update.

Love this story but really the hoshi with implants is a bit much it would be like putting steel rims, plastic hubcaps and a brush-guard on a ferarri...
Rishooter chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
I've always enjoyed this story, and I'm glad that you are continuing it, but I was also really enjoying Four Leaf Clover. I hope you get a chance to continue that as well.
seidenoffice chapter 38 . 4/27/2016
Danke für die Geschichte. Neugierig was als nächstes kommt... Beide allein aber nicht. Sein schriftliches Englisch sind außergewöhnlich.