Reviews for Just Genjustsu
DarkAngelLilithX chapter 7 . 8/20
You do you babe, just let us know which site you make your new home. May I suggest ArchiveOfOurOwn(AO3)? I've noticed authors have a lot more leeway to just be themselves compared to .
LovingPillow chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Oh man, it's been ages since you updated! I remember wondering when chapter 5 was gonna come out, and when I checked today, I was ecstatic to see that it's been updated twice xD But I'm pretty much lost now, since I have no clue what's going on anymore. It'd be cool if you put the summary at the top for all returning readers, especially for those reading on mobile :S
guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
Interesting, looking forward to more!
Lamelinam chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Hello. I find your fic to be a very interesting story and intake on the time-travel plot. Your chapter feel a bit too short but that's just me wishing I could read more. I hope Sakura won't remain so exhausted and sad all the time.
Good work anyway. Thanks a lot.
nakamura1miu chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
NICE :D
Lamelinam chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
I'm so happy you updated. I really like your fic. I think it has a lot of potential. I find this version of Sakura, very fragile somehow, to be endearing without being pitiful. Still, I hope she will become more confident with time.
Best wishes for writing.
Dark Prime0 chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
it was a nice change of pace being from narutos PoV instead of sakuras panic atk's and self doubting

nice to see he can sence emoutions, or is learning
Dark Prime0 chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
i'm confused, you said it was a time travel fic, but all i'm seeing is sakura haveing panic atks. wheres the planing or anything of that nature

the wave mish was genjitsu?

it's well written just confusing as to what is going on
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
Ooh, things are starting to get interesting. The genjutsu thing might be both an advantage and a disadvantage for Sakura.
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I'm really enjoying this. You have interesting ideas beyond the typical time-traveling fic, and it's nice how you write characters (I feel particularly touched by your portrayal of Sakura's mom, it feels genuinely motherly).
cutehoney4 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Great story
sabrehawk90 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh, it's a revamped version. I remember reading this before. The plot was quite different towards the end; I think there was a part about Sakura drowning herself under the bridge?

Anyways, the concept is very interesting. Seeing as you recently updated it, I really hope this won't end up as another abandon-fic like a lot of time travel stories .-.
Cause yes, I am looking forward to the second chapter. :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Interesting. At least now she knows how to train herself somewhat.
No more mr duckbutt crushes.
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I'm liking this idea a lot, hope to read more. :)
RisingMist chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Damn! That was good. It needs polish, the kind that editing brings.

Thank you for a refreshingly enjoyable story.