Reviews for Faramir's story
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
This is really irrelevant, but I'm currently seeing a advertisement for RINGs. Oh, God, that's so funny.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Quantumphysica chapter 37 . 10/14/2013
This was an awesome story. You've undoubtedly heard that before, but I just finished reading and thought to let you know how awesome I think it is. It was a great read!
alexiana75 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
oh, my. Enchanting chapter! Please tell me that you will keep Boromir alive!
alexiana75 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
well, this was a very good angst. It is near the Ring War? Is he going to see again Elrond, and the twins? Boromir will find out the truth about Denethor and his brother?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I'm watching Return of the King and all I can think is OHORCSHITITSDENETHOR. It's the part where he meets Pippin and is holding Boromir's horn. And now they showed Boromir's death scene. FUCK YOU, DENETHOR. You are one old son of a bitch. (just saw that on a card at Papyrus...)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Ho lordess, deja vu. Just read a Harry Potter/LotR crossover where Aragorn says the exact... same... thing to Harry.
Flavio S chapter 37 . 9/5/2011
Great story, I always felt very sorry about the relationship between Faramir and Denethor. You made a very angst-y story about it, really convincing. The reason for the hate from Denethor is also very believable.

I also really liked the song Faramir made (really hopeless), very touching.
Lily1992 chapter 37 . 7/22/2011
I loved the Story D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
i love the mush scenes to. the are the ones i end up rereading
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
i wonder if faramir will ever meet elrond again?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
recomendation dont mention who evil skittle is to elrond after this
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
if elrond did attack denethor with poison coated sword i think i would join him in attacking jerkish denethor
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
i now adore Elrond after this chapter.