Reviews for The Betrayed Ones Return
Yay
Guest chapter 78 . 11/4/2021
U mean chappy
Guest chapter 75 . 11/4/2021
STOP HALLOWEEN I AM MUSLIM I HATE HALLOWEEN!
Guest chapter 74 . 11/4/2021
I thought ash would turn to ash by the name of this chappy
Guest chapter 65 . 11/4/2021
Wait red knows about this war so he is one of chosens
Guest chapter 60 . 11/3/2021
How about the director's grief for the name of this chappy?
Guest chapter 59 . 11/3/2021
Ooh you made me interested in this battle
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2021
U use many no no words
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2021
U is so Kokomo crazy u is make me funneh
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2021
U is
sarcastic
Eldrod chapter 8 . 9/21/2021
Hm... While I usually like the 'Betrayed MC' type of FanFictions, I simply can't with this one. No offense, but this chapter, where Serena was dreaming, was just... cringe. Not to mention that this is all happening too fast in my opinion.
Guest chapter 81 . 7/19/2021
I wonder how May wasn't killed instantly by the attack of Genesis, as May was only in a dying state than be inmediately dead after be impaled by the rapier of the SOLDIER, even to the point that she could said some last words in her death bed before to die.

I ask because i found a little ridiculous that May, a young pokemon coordinator, that lacks completely any combat skill or training to fights by herself, could live a little longer after be impaled in the torso by the sword of a First class SOLDIER, while that Aerith and Barret, died instantly after be also impaled in the torso by the Masamune of Sephiroth, other First class SOLDIER, in Final fantasy 7 original and Final fantasy 7 remake respectively.

My point that is funny that a young girl like May, somehow could withstand better this impalement than Aerith and Barret, despite to lacks completely any experience to fight by herself like the two members of the Avalanche.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
This is so shit
Thisfanficsucks chapter 34 . 6/30/2021
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER. SIKE! Honestly, this is the worst fucking shit I have ever read in my life. I honestly wasted multiple hours reading the first 20 chapters. EVERYTHING about this story sucks. The conversations are shit, the plot is shit, the characters are boring, THE BATTLES FUCKING SUCK. Everything in this story is retarded and unrealistic. ESPECIALLY MAYS CHARACTER AND EVERYONE BETRAYING HIM. If I was wrote this fanfic, I probably would have shot myself in the leg from how shit this story is. I hope you delete this because no one deserves to be tortured by this HORRIBLE SHITTY ASS CHEEKS FANFIC. Time to bleach my fucking eyes and get hypnotized in order to forget about this shit.
Fuc you chapter 3 . 5/2/2021