Reviews for Losing Even That
jerseydanielgibson chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
Okay, honestly I thought the song was 'Livin' On The Edge' by Aerosmith... until the last bit. Actually took a minute with the Miranda driving bit. And then the PS. And while I'm not a huge fan of Melissa McCarthy, it is nice to see someone who can be an actress without looking like a stringbean or... top-heavy (you know what I mean).
cjj220898 chapter 29 . 6/26/2017
is this discontinued?
Ssg1 chapter 29 . 3/29/2017
Still alive?
enjoilife419 chapter 29 . 2/26/2017
Holy crap, I think I just fell in love with this fic! I don't really see a lot of good femShep/Miranda fics so I'm escatic to find this one. I know its been quite a while since you last updated this but I really hope you finish it
AlphaWolf45 chapter 29 . 1/11/2017
*Follows in the hope it will be updated*
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
I think Liara would probably try and help Koranda, especially if she sees she's good for Shepard, and a good person in general. Plus no think she hates Cerberus, no learning Miranda's past would make me pissed, still does in fact.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
are you going to carry on with this story i love it kate that is me real name shaune is my brothers name as i am only 14 plz carry on ty
Anjinia chapter 29 . 7/21/2016
I don't know if you ever plan to continue this fic, but god I hope you do some day. This is one of the best femshep x miranda fics I have ever read; you have done such a fantastic job with it. This pairing is so rare and you have raised the bar with fic writing. I rarely, if ever, read fics with a shepard with a sense of humour. I love how you're writing your shepard!

Please maybe consider continuing?
ArielFetters chapter 29 . 6/15/2016
Loving the story so far :)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/29/2016
I love this story so much. It's made me laugh out loud on several occassions, yet still can be serious. Your Shepard is awesome, and definitely not what I was expecting from the "Butcher of Torfan ."

I hope you continue this someday!
snusnu95 chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
Okay, I am about to read this last chapter. I read this fic against my better judgement, and I knew I would only upset myself when it came to an end. You've had me laughing so hard my stitches almost popped, along with awwwwwing at Shep and Miranda. Your writing is spot on, loved your portrayal of the characters. I loved the scene where TIM tried to make Miranda have sex with Shepard. I was terrified she was going to do it - but I knew Miranda couldn't! God, I actually love this.

The only complaint is sometimes with dialogue I didn't know who was talking, but other than that, loved it. Loved it loved it loved it.

If you ever want finish it, please do. I'm gonna miss this, the adorableness factor has had me all warm and fuzzy. I really want a girlfriend like your Shepard - someone fun, who's into shitty vids, and making terrible puns. Please keep writing!
snusnu95 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I really want to read this but it looks as though its been abandoned... So disappointed :(
Modi K chapter 29 . 2/29/2016
It's almost been a year since your last update. I've already read your story three or four times now and would be really sad, if there's no continuation to it. PLEASE don't keep us hanging!
IcarisAbyss chapter 29 . 2/17/2016
Please update. Really love your story! Had me go from cracking up to saying awwww the whole time. It also made me really come back to loving mass effect again. Your take on all the characters and the jokes and sass really brought out what could really have been happening behind the scenes. Lol. So please please update. You're really a great writer.
Anjinia chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
So it has been a while since your last updaye, but I just wanted to tell you that I just started reading this and it has become one of my favourite fanfics to date. Seriously, you almost never see a shepard with a sense of humour. It's brilliant.

I hope you do eventually continue.