Reviews for Sound of my Voice
This was amazing!
Ink About It chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Love this concept.
BSwifty1997 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This was absolutely BRILLIANT!
warm-up01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
wow nice incorporation of S1 into this, it's rarely done well but you did it. thanks for writing.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Very cool little fic!
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh god, this was great.
Imstillwaitingfortheraintofall chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So, I have only just started reading Skimmons fics (having bookwormed my way through most of my many other pairings) but I have to say your writing is pretty awesome. You capture the characters perfectly, and weave in and out of canon seemlessly.

I shall be stalking...I mean perusing, your many other offerings!
tatimac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That was awesome!
You got me since the first scene between them
Skye invading Simmons mind is hilarious
Agentfitzskimmons chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
oh man, i've read a lot of skimmons fic, i've read a lot of your skimmons fic, and i have to say that this story is by far my favorite. i love everything about it. honestly you're probably my favorite skimmons writer, and i want to thank you for what you do. it's amazing. i know you write for other fandoms too and i'll probably start reading those, but i really hope you continue with this fandom because i love your take on these characters and their thoughts and backgrounds and relationships.

anyway, yes, this story was beautiful and heartbreaking and i loved every second of it. thank you! :)
rebelchelle chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is a great story! Thank you for the Skye and Simmons.
Rosalind chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh goodness. This was just heartbreaking and perfect and lovely. I really enjoyed how you handled this trope and turned it into such an engaging and lovely piece. Kudos!
ellec77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
fantastic! loved loved loved it! thanks for sharing :)
Jakarie chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was excellent, loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Brilliant! The writing us superb, characterization is spot on and the story idea is fresh! I loved it start to finish!