Reviews for War of the Genders
PrincessVideogame chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Damn GO NALU but...Natsu's kind of a douche
anna-chan21 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Awwwwwwwe! Natsu, u so silly! I really like this story!
Reallyfanofstories chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I really like your writing style. I love this story! I'm so excited for the new chapter! Keep up the good work!
XxthatsilvermistmagexX chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
so epic please continue!
The Leaf Dragon Slayer chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Dark Shining Light chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Wow! Interesting stuff happening. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Part of me is hoping Lucy is going to try and seduce Freed to get the journal, just to bring out a jealous Natsu XD update asap plz x)
Lucy Queen of the Stars chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Please update soon I could seriously use some laughter right now especially since my boyfriend and i broke up are i dont wanna face the music... Ignore my ramblings... I thought it was a good chapter please update soon thanks :)
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
LOVE this Grandine! She is so epic and Ra paint ball is awesome! PLease update again soon!
The Leaf Dragon Slayer chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
CONTINUE THIS IS AWESOME
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Omg this chapter was absolutely adorable! :D And I freaking love this story, seriously! I'm gonna faavvoorrriittteee. :3 But look out next chapter, cuz I'm gonna bombard you with grammar mistakes! (I'm too lazy to do it now lol.)

I hope you update soon! This story is so cute and creative! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

CeeCee Dragneel chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Awww. Poor Juvia and Lucy! :( Although I don't like how Sting said things and his approach, I have to agree with him. But the boys'll change for the better, I know it! :D

CeeCee Dragneel chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Oh my GOSH I just can't get enough of this story... XD There should be more pranks though! I wanna see the girls get the boys GOOD. :D

CeeCee Dragneel chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Omg hahahahahabaahha I can't take this anymore! Natsu is being way too cute and sexy and ugh. Plus, you can totes tell Gajeel has it for Levy. XD

One thing I'd like to point out though, is that you often writing to people talking on the same line/paragraph, which is incorrect. There should be a new line every time a different person is speaking. :)

CeeCee Dragneel chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Oh my holy fudging Dragon slayer I'm trying really hard to BREATHE right now. But I can't! Just... gah! Omg I can't handle it! Nalu overload! Squeeeee

CeeCee Dragneel chapter 3 . 5/28/2014