Reviews for Déjà Vu
Georgia chapter 9 . 7/29
Hey, great story - really good. Please update - no clue who dun this one! Need the clues and more LoVe! Please update - last update was 2014 - 3 years seems like a charm. Maybe a couple more chapters? I know its hard to find the time - but we readers wait with baited breath! Please update this wonderful story. Please?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
Please continue with this story.
labroussard chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
This is an excellent start to a story. I am so sad it seems abandoned.
JoeCool701 chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
This is really good! I hope that you finish it someday!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
You should finish this story...it's great!
irma66 chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
And then what? You've laid out an intriguing mystery; come back and finish it!
nights of wonder chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Ooh, such a well written story. Kudos!
masen-cullen96 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Love your story. Please hurry and update, I just love what you've done and where the story is headed.
C.Elder chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Great stuff.
Even Dick sounds perfect in your hands.
And the mystery is rivetting. Could gutierrez be involved in this murder ?Or is the satlking of the 2 girls related to gutierrez? That would tie back neatly to Veronica's injusy at their house, and their threat to Logan?
There is suspense and tension aplenty. And it is very satisfying to see V finally say "I love you" to L, totally unprompted, and just out of the blue because she felt like saying it. Am glad you worked this in.
So, I hope you are encouraged to write more, from all the great reviews, and for all of us to whom you have given such pleasure.
C.Elder chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Logan who? ...what a great response from V to her Dad.

You have talent, and a great "ear" for their dialogue which fits exactly with the way they do talk in the series/movie.
patricia.kane.969 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Really great storyline. Thank you for your great writing. Please update soon!
Mirandaannw chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Please finish this it's really great
macyjean chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Please update. great story!
nhelms31288 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
please post more soon. I like where this is going.
lilyrae chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
what? This cannot be it? Gosh this was such a great fic. More please. I love the mature nature of Logan and Veronica's relationship here, I'm not gonna lie I'm really nervous for the book, afraid of what's gonna happen next for Logan and Veronica but thus gave me a small shred of hope. Please keep writing on this.