Reviews for Growing Up Casey
baldcoder chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Good story.
Rob M chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
This was such a great AU story, really just enjoyed the whole thing (with the scene between Chuck and Sarah at her graduation being one of my all time favorites)

I know its been a couple years now, and this was your only Chuck fiction, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that someday you get the urge to do a sequel/expansion of the timeline you started in this story
jenn008 chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Love it!
Star Iron chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Don't you think Chuck and Sarah drifted apart too quickly? For a guy who had promised to always look out for her Chuck was startlingly out of the loop in regards to her whereabouts and wellbeing.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
A very awesomely good story! Nicely written and a fine plot :) I liked reading it 'till the end.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Great story
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Just read this whole thing today, excellent story. Chuck had tremendous potential and John really pulled it out of him. I notice you didn't do much with Jill, but I guess with Sarah out there in the world that relationship wouldn't have gotten to deep anyway. I also had little use for the Buy More after season 2, and little enough before S2, so I didn't miss them a bit.
ttim101 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Do a sequel ! Plz.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I loved this Ending. However, I would love to see you continue with this rewrite all through the other stories. I think Chuck being an analyst and trained by Casey would be much more interesting a character. I hope you do consider it. Kudos on a fine story.
vandevere chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Nice to see this story again. Although I do have to wonder who Bryce sent those intersects too; as in he sent more than one copy to more than one person? :O

Should you ever decide to do a sequel, it would be interesting to find out...
ivo1617 chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I think that Chuck went from nice guy to jerk in this chapter. Being mad at Bryce was uncalled for, because Bryce was simply trying to protect him. By now Chuck should know about the bad and unpleasant things that come with his job and why a friend of his would not want him doing such a job. Even the lecture to the professor was uncalled for. If Chuck is a very important scientist for the CIA and/or NSA, then very few people would know about him.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Wow! I like it! Chuck is still Chuck, is spite of the training (and killing someone). I really liked ths Sarah part of the story and can't wait to see where you take that. Keep up the good work!
ttim101 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Good job loved it keep up the good work. One of my favorite fics.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
I loved this twist. I loved how instead of getting Chuck expelled it brought Bryce to Chuck's attention. I loved how Chuck thrashed Bryce. I loved how Chuck learned of Orion's involvement. I loved how Chuck explained His role and how he was going to be Bryce's boss on the project Omaha once they graduate. Please continue.
vandevere chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Now, *THAT* was wonderful.

Seeing Chuck give both Fleming and Larkin hell about trying to get him expelled.

Can't say they didn't deserve it either.

*THIS* Chuck is just a little tougher than he was in the TV Series, and that's thanks to Captain Casey...

Looking forward to the next chapter!