Reviews for Mother of a Phantom
Pokeshipper4life chapter 12 . 4/9
Oh, what is Dani getting herself into?
Danny and Sam are not going to be happy when they find out that Dani went into The Ghost Zone behind their backs.
I understand that Dani wants to prove to her parents that she can handle herself, but going behind their backs and continuing to disobey them is not convincing them of anything.

Anyway, really good chapter.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 10 . 4/8
Oh, when is Dani gonna learn to obey her parents?
Danny and Sam are only trying to protect her.

This was a really good chapter.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 9 . 4/7
I really liked this chapter.
Danny fighting the ghost animals kind of reminds me of when he fought the ghost animals in that one episode where Jazz falls for Johnny 13 and Danny is trying to protect her from him.

I am really enjoying this story so far.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 4/3
god i love that line "everything is as it should be" *click*
Arthur Moon chapter 34 . 4/1
Arthur Moon chapter 34 . 3/27
have Dan phantom fuse with danny i think that would be super cool
Pokeshipper4life chapter 8 . 3/21
Poor Danny.
He is going to have to take a class on ghosts, with his parents as the teachers. That should be interesting.
Anyway, really good chapter.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 2 . 3/8
Great chapter.
Poor Danny and Sam, they had to hear his parents talking about their sex life, which they don't really have one yet.
And I had a feeling Dani was going to ask Sam if she could have a baby brother, lol.

Anyway, I wonder how Danny's meeting with the President will go. Hopefully it is not a trap or anything else bad.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON BEST FAN FIC IVE EVER READ
dannymiley chapter 25 . 1/27
11-171986
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2017
Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing story. Its hard finding something that improves upon a series from your childhood, and you took something awesome and made it like 1000x better in your own way. So i just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for doing this story and i hope that you continue with it.
BlooRose chapter 34 . 12/6/2017
Don't listen to any of those flamers! Do what you need to do. I just can't wait to read the next chapter. Reading stories like this gave me the confidence to start writing my own book, not a fanfiction, but my own original story. So thank you and keep up the great work! Can't wait to read about Dani kicking Nocturne's ass!
Shardas chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This story is wonderfully written, the fight scenes have to be some of the best I've read. Those fast action scenes are hard as hell to write without sounding monotoned or cutting it short, and it was done beautifully here. I honestly got obsessed reading this story that I was staying up hour after hour and being late for work because I didn't want to put this down. Amazing job.
KoriCarrigan chapter 34 . 11/30/2017
Hey, I'm sorry about all that's going on in life. Life really hits hard, and it affects my writing, too. I'm glad you aren't gonna give up on this story, because you have a really great story on your hands. About that guest, honestly they seem like a troll. Fanfiction is full of "copywrite" because everyone uses characters they do not own to create new stories and ideas. So I fully agree and support you! You are such a good writer and I hope you don't let this get you down too much because I'm excited to read more from you! I'm actually about to retract the story from chapter one after I type this! Keep writing, Kori~
Guest chapter 34 . 11/21/2017
Whether you read this at all or just delete it, this is the last thing I will say on the matter.

I am not going to make this into some big back and forth argument with you. All I wanted to do was warn you so your story wouldn’t be eligible for deletion according to the rules of this site. My previous message was harsher because I was trying to get your attention, it wasn’t the best method and I do apologize for being a bit needlessly insulting and if I came off as threatening but if I had a story as successful as yours I would do everything I could to make sure deletion wasn’t a possibility, no matter how small. And I’m also sorry if I came off like a troll to you; I’m not. I did read and like your stories, for a time.

It doesn’t matter how many people are breaking this rule, if you choose to break it, you put yourself at risk of being caught. I know you don’t own Danny Phantom what I was meant was that you slipped the scene around original wok and someone unfamiliar canon or who doesn’t remember might think you came up with that yourself. In my opinion a homage is when you take inspiration from something else and put your own spin on it so it still fits within the context of what you may have changed the format but the content is the same and the content is copyrighted.

And no FFN will not give any warning. From FFN’s terms of service: “FFN does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and FFN will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights or contravenes any applicable privacy legislation. FFN reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.” "FFN may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion."

As for all the points you made about whether it is copyright infringement the link below will address all your points better than I could. And just in case you were going to dismiss it as being just their opinions it should be noted that they have sited sources of real laws, confirmation from a site admin and have successfully reported stories and gotten them deleted or changed on this site. topic/145811/106013912/1/CI-and-You-A-Guide-to-Understanding-Copy-Infringement
If the link doesn’t work just google Copyright Infringement Reports Forum FanFiction (I am in no way affiliated with this forum or its members.) It’s the CI and You: A Guide to Understanding Copy Infringement thread. Here’s a few other points from this same forum. topic/145811/107878756/1/How-To-Submit-Copyright-Infringement-Reports-Rules-and-Review-Templates-here-In-Progress

“Excessive Source Material - While some quoting of the source material may sometimes be necessary for derivative work, like 'Characters Read the Book' stories, it does not excuse taking whole excerpts of the source material, making minor alterations, and reposting as own work.”

“This may also count as CI even if the story jumps mediums. Example: Original source material is from a TV show, and user transcribes dialogue and action word for word (novelizes) into written form without transformative input.”

“Disclaimer: Just because a suspected infringing work passes the CIR threshold check, it doesn't mean that it will be safe from admin deletion. It merely means that the amount of CI in the story is so minimal that CIR has decided not to pursue the case. Should someone else choose to report the story, the risk remains.”

I’m sure you won’t believe me but I really did only tell you these things because I didn’t want your story to be at risk for deletion. I’m going to apologize again because I honestly have no ill will towards you or your stories. I’m sorry if I made you feel threaten that wasn’t my intention.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »