Reviews for Mother of a Phantom
Guest chapter 4 . 17h
8. Copyright Policy

As part of FFN copyright policy, FFN may terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be an infringer.
wiseguy2415 chapter 34 . 4/19
I'm going to go out and say it, you based the message off Leia's message from "A New Hope"
PhreshOtaku chapter 35 . 3/18
Dude, you should totally become a writer. Technically, you already are.
Hi,

Your story seems to repost whole and excessive sections of the original source material.

You may not be aware of this, but under the FFN rules and guidelines, copyrighted passages should not be reproduced in stories. This includes whole excerpts from the original source. Crediting the author does not absolve this infringement.

Actions not allowed:

Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

story/story_tab_

We also have an email from the FFN confirming this:

Re: [#51766] Query regarding novelizations and quotation of copyrighted dialogue in fanfiction

Support 8/01/13

To: horusavenger

To be safe, we do not allow any inclusion of copyrighted passages within fanfictions.

Please help us spread the word.

Zack

Please remove the copyrighted sections from your work.

We suggest replacing them with writing of your own creation. You do not have to delete your story, but please do not reproduce whole sections of the copyrighted source material, just have a summary if the events that occurred in canon in your own words.
vvllvlvl chapter 32 . 2/23
keep this up
It's been a while since this update went up. I hope things are going well. I really want to see a new chapter.
Just a quick question I know the last part of the story isn't up yet but what is the final story of the sequel called please I'd love to read it
Butch Hartman released a new video on Youtube revealing new things about the ghost zone and a new ghost. You should watch it and see if you can incorporate any of things he talked about into your story, or if anything have these things be told to Danny so you at least acknowledge that they exist.
jwagne51 chapter 35 . 12/30/2016
Love this story and I understand about the Job Hunt:

I wasn't able to get one until just after I turned 24; then again I was going to college for 5 years before that. Then had to take care of my mom when she got hurt for two months. The way I got my job was by using a Temp-to-hire company.

Basically you fill out an application for the temp agency telling what type of job you want and then they will also be looking for you.
If you get picked for a job for the first 90 days you will be employed by the Temp agency, then if the place likes you you will be hired.

Now back to the story will Danny tell his parents everything when he and Sam tell them she is pregnant? Because I actually don't see why Danny wouldn't tell them about Phantom.

Or will Maddie realize whats going on when she sees both Sams are both showing exactly the same? Combined with Dani's Ecto sample and Vlad's revealed secret I mean.
Jt chapter 35 . 11/23/2016
Just letting you know I'm still around, in anticipation. Hopefully you had the best time Halloween.
Marines 94 chapter 35 . 11/19/2016
I wanted to congratulate you so theis story daughter of a phantom. And this one.i first. Discovered your first story i metion because. I started reading the Story that danny finds out of his daughter. And out of the ones i read so far i have to say its the best one ever. I hope u continue this story. Cannt wait to see reaction on the parents when danny and sam tell i can wait to see if Danny finally tells his secret to jack and maddie and their reaction not to having one grandchild but two.
dw7thdoctor chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
just finished chapter 22 loving series so far. I just thought something so writing here on this chapter. I feel bad for Danny once Paulina dies she has the kind of obsession that ghost are made of.
DrizztStorm chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
okay good to know

and if you have a snag in a story i have found it easy to solve by just asking family what they think should come next. my dad dos that for me when i run into problems. just ask and you'll be surprised :}
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
I noticed that you sometimes use semi-colins when you need to use commas. Just some friendly advice.
Ld5 chapter 35 . 9/30/2016
With your skills you get to be a great writer, just tell your readers when your bestseller is on the markets and you got yourself a mob of fans
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »