Reviews for Mother of a Phantom
Kaydiane chapter 29 . 10/5
This story is amazing so far. :D
Major maj chapter 27 . 10/5
Gaaha I'm so happy I decided to wait to read chapter 25 until you posted more. Omg that cliff hanger might have killed me! Amazing job so emotional, so many twists, the doctor so creepy. _ I actually started sweating just reading this I was so on edge. *sigh* I'll read the rest later I need a rest.
Vin chapter 29 . 10/5
I don't think you'll ever finish if you keep adding new enemies.
Let's count: until now you got rid of Skulker, Paulina (not that they were REAL threats, althought Paulina did more damage that I imagined), Undergrowth, Aragon and the GIW, and converted Tyrant.
However you also added the bounty hunter (who's identity I really want to know), Nocturne, the GIW 2.0 and a conspiracy in the White House.
Plus Dan and Freakshow have yet to come.
Let's be clear, this story is one of my favorites, at least Top 5, but I fear you'll get tired of writing it if you keep prolonging.
Jewel moonstone chapter 29 . 10/4
Yea! Another amazing chapter!
Inviso-Al chapter 29 . 10/4
*Insert regular questions here* and it better be soon! But take your time.
Ushina chapter 29 . 10/3
Glad to see the new chapter out! First, pretty well written aside from the spelling errors and such as always. Idk why you call it short, it is quite close in length to your others imo. Second, who's the guy? I know he isn't canon so...? Anyway, sounds like an interesting addition, and I'm looking forward to the further chapters in your series. Third, why Nocturne? And to the reviewer who thinks Sam is still a virgin... she isn't.
omaima519 chapter 29 . 10/3
i love this story it is by far my favourite and i'm glad you didn't reveal danny so soon i hope it would happen after sam gives birth.
please update soon and thank you for this great story
Nlresda123 chapter 29 . 10/3
Wow! i'm the 1000th review!

Love the chapter! Since Sam is a virgin (i hope!) who is the father?
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 29 . 10/3
Ok, first off, welcome back. Your right when you said I don't have much to say but I'm going to try.
Maybe it was just me but I didn't feel like Danny's secret not being reviled being a cop out. When each chapter kind of has to stand alone you need to take advantage of any engaging plot devices that you can. You just happen to really like cliffhangers.
I don't know what it was about Tyrant's explanation of why he consumed the corpse of The Boss but it just rubbed me the wrong way. Not that he did it and not that the humans where mildly repulsed by it but how he explained it. If you would have just left out Tyrant being hungry and something about barbecue that line could have been much more impactful. He's action fit within his character. If he simply stated that he saw to it that the monster responsible for so much pain was in someway vanquished by him that's all that would have been needed. Maybe that is nitpicking but sometimes less is more when it comes to dialogue. Your characters tend to run at the mouth more often then not and sometimes it would be nice for some one liners.
What ever is going on with the bounty hunter and O and K with them going to see the vice president I will wait for more because right now there really is nothing to go on.
Ok, putting on my premature reaction face for a moment. Oh my God, who is that with clockwork? Is he conspiring with anyone? Are they a friend? Are they a foe? What kind of madness is this coming to!?(Takes off mask and returns to normal.)
I know you going to drag us along for quite a while with not telling us the identity of the one eyed man that Clockwork was talking to but that is fine with me. After everything that has happened and could happen in the future, another player in the game adds a little splash of intrigue in a conclusion that otherwise is just a conclusion.
The Nocturne thing was good foreshadowing, I don't know if there is a better way in story telling then having the master of time confirm it but that’s beside the point. On top of all the other plot points that need to be addressed Nocturne seems more an inevitability then a looming threat.
That all being said, another fun chapter and I look forward to see how you handle the beginning of the next arch. Frankly, you have a lot to address in some way in the next chapter. I recommend making a list of things and checking them off when they’re at least mentioned. Might make keeping track of everything easier. Good Luck!
IvyVine6 chapter 29 . 10/2
Ah, excellent. The story is coming together very nicely, and yet it continues on...

Good luck. : D
Scytha chapter 29 . 10/2
*insert high pitched excited fangirl screaming* OMG. OMG. OMG. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT.
monkeyru chapter 29 . 10/2
Good luck and have fun
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 29 . 10/1
A little dissapointed that this chapter took this long to write and is so short. Anyway, a little break in drama would be nice for heroes in next chapter. Like Danni's reaction to Sam's prenancy.
Undeadhero143 chapter 29 . 10/1
I half expect the pool of blood belong to Danny, and Valerie would find a wounded Fenton where Phantom should be
jim89 chapter 29 . 10/1
It's kind of ironic that the guys in white final stand actually brought everyone together ghost humans and the military.

I guess the first thing they found in the wreckage was the boss. Not that I care if they found him but they had to find them at some point.
The dinosaurs ghost definition of free barbecue could use some work but I respect the need for a final insult.

I guess it's all sad that the two last guys in white agents is still following their dark Crusade

What am not sure of clockwork is optimist or pessimist if you will
he puts things in perspective. Even in a great big victory feels like a form of defeat when clockwork mentions was soon coming to pass.

Of course, it really be negative. He actually told ever was going on
a more concerned who is mysterious guest is

We shall see