Reviews for Fang Vice Addiction: Pureblood Edition
Mark chapter 3 . 8/6
Please write more! I want to know what happens next!
kaleb-yamato chapter 2 . 5/2
Can chachazero get a big body, one to match chachamaru. It would be funny if she did.
kaleb-yamato chapter 3 . 4/18
More please this is great.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 3 . 2/21
I have a feeling Mana already figured out Negi's secret.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 2/20
Great fic so far! Like how eva is in this, and that mana is in it. Can't wait to see the rest play out... I am hoping setsuna will make appearances with mana.
Heliosion chapter 3 . 2/12
You again spin a brilliant tale but I felt the whole ha ha I'm a vampire part was a tad rushed? But you've inspired me to take another stab at this fan fiction malarky... well that and UQHOLDER lol older Eva for the win!
Jloyd chapter 3 . 2/12
A rather different initiation than F.V.E. but still liked it for the update though,been waiting a year for this.
The Flying Frog chapter 3 . 2/11

Sorry, had to do a horror film cliche, especially since we're dealing with vampires.

Anywho, here's hoping the next chapter is before 2017. I'm really curious about this sisterhood of Evangeline's, and McVicar is a sheer delight to read.
DEYWOS chapter 3 . 2/9
its not dead?
now to wait for chapter 4 coming 2017 ;p
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
GOD I AM SO HAPPY! I thought that this series was lost forever. F.V.A was the first and the best fic I have EVER read! Pleeeeeeaaase continue this :)
F. Victor chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
WHOA!? It's rated M... please continue.
Gosh Darn It chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Looking forward to reading more!
brawlbankai chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I'm rather late in saying this, but it's great to see you back.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
Sianthus chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh please continue this. I've literally been waiting years for this to be updated.. FVA and BYE are 2 of my absolute favourite fanfics. I agree that the previous 2 got a little messy nearer the "end" with so many characters and plotlines so this rewrite is not unwelcome Really hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I have been a follower of the Fang Vice Addiction series orchestrated by Traingham for quite some time when the series just up and stopped I was truly chapter is a sound reintroduction into the FVA universe which brings a new twist by having Negi beg for Evangeline to train him due to manupilation instead of being forced during a lapse of judgment while traveling to Eva's home, can't wait for the next chapter p.s. please don't end this remake anytime soon we all need our vices billycoon243