Reviews for Fang Vice Addiction: Pureblood Edition
Gosh Darn It chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Looking forward to reading more!
brawlbankai chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I'm rather late in saying this, but it's great to see you back.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
Sianthus chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh please continue this. I've literally been waiting years for this to be updated.. FVA and BYE are 2 of my absolute favourite fanfics. I agree that the previous 2 got a little messy nearer the "end" with so many characters and plotlines so this rewrite is not unwelcome Really hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I have been a follower of the Fang Vice Addiction series orchestrated by Traingham for quite some time when the series just up and stopped I was truly chapter is a sound reintroduction into the FVA universe which brings a new twist by having Negi beg for Evangeline to train him due to manupilation instead of being forced during a lapse of judgment while traveling to Eva's home, can't wait for the next chapter p.s. please don't end this remake anytime soon we all need our vices billycoon243
The New Master of Evil chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Dude, you don't know how happy I'm to see this fic returning, it was literally the first fanfic that I've ever read in my life, heck, it's the reason that I even read fanfics. To discover that, not only you're returning to it but doing a complete rewrite was amazing and, from the look of this two chapters it will be epic.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Hope Setsuna still gets screen time like in your original story. if you can, maybe develop the other girls as time goes on. Kenmatsu took a long time to develop some and others never were. Maybe chachamaru?

How did it come to pass that he saw Ku fei for training before Eva in your fic?

Why was your Negi born a year or two earlier then canon? Any particular reason?

If Dorothy’s cover is as someone from Ursula then it would be “She didn’t sound like a high schooler” not middle schooler

Looking forward to this.

Will Dorothy have the same plot in this as your original?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
i am just happy your continuing it. its true it will take awhile to catch up but a new version is not bad. Any news about your Megaman LEGENDS fic?
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
dude i hate you, your last story was perfect and my favorite fic on this site, its like 500k words and you already lost most of your passion anyways i can tell, there is no way you will survive a rewrite. i'd rather just have a couple new chapters of content every year than half of a finished rewrite of old content. also i liked the variety of girls in the last story, making it a more eva centric fic is a mistake and disservice to your fans. in the end its your call and you will be spending the time writing. i just want you to know i loved your older stories and this rewrite is a huge fuck you to the people who have been supporting you for the past six or seven years and loved your work. i won't be reading the rewrite, i hope you see the error in your ways. thanks for the good times
JP Gosick chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Is good now that this proyect is not discontinued
Heliosion chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
It made my day to see a revival of what is one of my all time favourite fanfiction works. The plot, themes, characters and drama that I have come to love has finally returned. I look forward to seeing more soon
Keikun4283 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Looks like this is turning out to be good. Though that's not surprising from reading your other fics. Wow though you started FVA back when you were in high school huh. Wish I could write that good when I was goin to school. Man its been what 6 years since you finished FVA and I think 8 since you started it. Well no complaints from me if you want to make an already awesome story even better. Well I hope you update again soon cause Ill be waitin.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That's fine for me. More negi/eva is always good in my book. Hope your able to update this a decent amount for each chapter.
nuko.writer chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
I had randomly decided to visit your profile to check if Fate Alternate routes or BYE had been updated and had found this newly published story... with a chapter 2... I cannot put into words how happy I was :'D

Ah... allow me to take the chance to express my gratitude to you. The original FVA and BYE had been the ones that had utterly crushed my former dislike for fanfiction. Those two fics had made me realized how truly enjoyable reading fan fiction was I cannot express my gratitude enough.

As for this new FVA, I look forward to the promise of more Mana and Chisame. To be honest, I greatly crave to read Mana and Negi scenes. The lack of honorrifics does make me feel somewhat off though but I guess that's just me getting used to reading the manga.

On a side note, I am somewhat curious if you are going to incorporate elements of the Negima sequel UQ Holder into this when the time comes, such as the method of obtaining immortality by consuming Eva's blood (If I recall correctly the method used in the original FVA was different).

Ah well, wonderful work. I felt quite nostalgic as it has been a long time since I had seen your writing style. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter!

By the way, it is wonderful to have you back :D
Bloodwyven9 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
I'm really liking this, I had alway found the start of the original was a bit weak when compared to the later chapters in it but so far this is feeling stronger, especially with important themes appearing earlier it seems to give more forshadowing to upcoming events.

and yes this coming out so fast is awsome progress keep it up if you can but dont rush we all want this to be as great as you envisioned it to be.

till next time.
Tantei1412 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
For a new FVA, I shall try to write a review for each new chapter in celebration!

In this chapter, Chao is ridiculously cute! Not in the 'bwahahaha, I have plots' kind of cute but the 'Kyaa Negi-sensei!' kind. It is endearing. Having Dorothy this early on is cool too though I think she's a bit different from her other self personality-wise? Not that I'm complaining.

Eva's cottage. Gives me the whole Castlevania vibe. Kept expecting for monsters to pop out. Nice change.

All in all, an awesome introduction to the overall story and the 'dark side'. Keep up the good work.

-Tantei1412