Reviews for Crossover: Loki's Secret
Malecwolf chapter 11 . 7/14
please update
Azera-v chapter 3 . 7/8
So I'm sure you have been bothered about this before, probably by me included, but any chance of more? Don't get me wrong, I love your other stories too, especially Deal with the Devil. But this one keeps bringing me back.
Charm93 chapter 11 . 7/4
I just had fee to say I'd love to have Tony as a dad not because he's such by it because we can have nerd marathons like if I told him I want to watch classic who he'd find a way to make it so I could watch it... Any who I love this story and hope that you continue it I can see Siri's now when he finds out his bff is really a god lmao
loya chapter 11 . 7/1
nooooo please you have to still write it is the best one ever
nanakim2118 chapter 11 . 5/23
What will happen to Harry? Is Dumbledore will take Harry away from Loki?
COTwild chapter 11 . 4/21
Please please continue!

If you have no inspiration then why not imagine that Severus finds Harry or hagrid finds him during the night and tries to “save” him from Loki and tony only to have an all out fight in which Loki reveals that he’s james potter? Or something anything please! Your stories are so great and the wait is killing meeeeeeeee... not to pressure or sound rude to you tho... just please? Pretty please with Tom Riddle on top?
Disney's Slytherin Princess chapter 1 . 4/12
Hi! This is really good and I'm hoping that its not discontinued.
COTwild chapter 11 . 3/29
Will you continue this story? It’s very good! Honestly that sounds so childish but I didn’t know how else to describe how much I love this story. Hopefully you’ll continue it :3
NickyNakoleT chapter 11 . 3/26
I really wish you would pick up the pen again for this story. I mean it in the kindest way possible because this story speaks to me. I had this story followed a few years ago and just found the notification randomly in the inbox. Reading it all again made me want to see what happens next. I'm gonna go to your profile and see if you have anything else I can read. :)
Ian Wild chapter 11 . 3/21
Please update again this is an amazig story!
1AngelBaby11 chapter 1 . 3/2
please update! I absolutely love it so far!
the real narnia chapter 11 . 2/9
I totally agree on the abuse thing. when I was younger I didn't read much into it but each year I more and more want to jump into the story and hit the Dursleys. and I start to see just how fucked up it is.

I really love this story, and I'm looking forward to seeing it develop completely. I want Hermione's reaction, and I want Harry to meet the other Avengers. especially Thor. and I look forward to the magical community's reaction to Loki's other identity. and yay, Sirius!

I'm also really hyped for Harry's return to school. I really love this fic and would love to see it continued. I hope you decide to keep it up and continue, and I hope to see the next chapter soon!
the real narnia chapter 9 . 2/9
one;. I really love the story so far

two;. it's says in this chapter that Harry never saw a dragon in person, but what about Norbert?
the real narnia chapter 9 . 2/9
one;. I really love the story so far

Princess Meria chapter 1 . 1/8
Please please don’t delete this story! Even if you don’t have anymore inspiration for it. This will give others inspiration to create their own and to delete it would be so very sad.
Of course I would prefer that you would continue working on the story rewrite or otherwise.