Reviews for Crossover: Loki's Secret
Bananabella chapter 6 . 3/1
This is fucking adorible
shadow warriors chapter 2 . 2/21
I almost feel bad for Dursleys. Almost. They won't know what hit them.
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. I loved your characterization of Ron; usually when people bash Dumbledore, he and Hermione get vilified as well. Please keep writing and have a wonderful day!
deathofahummingbird chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
more please... pleaseC
IDOWHATIWANT474 chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
The story is really good so far so please update soon.
Nikkirose and PhantomhiveQueen chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
Hey will u do me a favor and do more also message me
Sonic Duct-Tape chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
please please please continue this! Its great! Even if you don't continue it- don't delete it! It's too good to do that! I really do love this story, you write very well!
isis424 chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
MORE!
!
!
amb6675 chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Just wondering when you will be updating the story. Can't wait to read more and find out how Harry will react with the other avengers and how Loki will react when he finds out about black.
volfan chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
One of my all-time favorite crossovers. I can't wait to see Loki and Tony take on Dumbledore.
yngoldfogee chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
I love this story so I'm hoping you'll opt for re-write rather than deletion.
RosettaRoseburn chapter 11 . 8/27/2016
I love this! Are you ever going to update? I've read this once before and it doesn't seem to have anything new added to it.
Thenchick chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Post more plz
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Jeon Ar.c chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I just remembered when my barkadas *group* said I don't give a fuck in a sassy