Reviews for Crossover: Loki's Secret
Sonic Duct-Tape chapter 11 . 9/26
please please please continue this! Its great! Even if you don't continue it- don't delete it! It's too good to do that! I really do love this story, you write very well!
isis424 chapter 11 . 9/21
MORE!
!
!
amb6675 chapter 11 . 9/20
Just wondering when you will be updating the story. Can't wait to read more and find out how Harry will react with the other avengers and how Loki will react when he finds out about black.
volfan chapter 11 . 9/5
One of my all-time favorite crossovers. I can't wait to see Loki and Tony take on Dumbledore.
yngoldfogee chapter 11 . 8/29
I love this story so I'm hoping you'll opt for re-write rather than deletion.
RosettaRoseburn chapter 11 . 8/27
I love this! Are you ever going to update? I've read this once before and it doesn't seem to have anything new added to it.
Thenchick chapter 11 . 8/9
Post more plz
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 11 . 8/8
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
BOOMBAYAH chapter 4 . 7/17
I just remembered when my barkadas *group* said I don't give a fuck in a sassy
Crimson Rouge Rot chapter 11 . 6/29
Nice history
wildtrance chapter 11 . 6/15
Crying! Why haven't you updated in over a year?! This is a great fic! Please continue with this!

Poor Snape... Yay! Siruis is going to be saved!... Die Wormtail!... Tony is great... The FrostIron is adorable!
Azera-v chapter 11 . 6/12
Please don't give up on this!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 6/11
kitty-gurl1 chapter 11 . 4/22
hoping this continues!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 11 . 4/17
I really love this story! I haven't seen this concept before and I love it! I hope you update again!