Reviews for Crossover: Loki's Secret
Black Fox34 chapter 11 . 10/1
It would be a wonderful time spent to continue reading Cossover: Loki's Secret. It has caught my attention. I hope to finish reading your story Dreamer. Keep up the good work. Its splendedly well writen story and I've enjoyed reading it.
RedFaether chapter 11 . 9/18
Hey !

I was just checking the english Ironfrost/Harry Potter fanfiction when I found yours.
And I don't regret it ! It's just amazing !

I wasn't, well, attracted by the fact of Harry being Loki's son but then I carried on to chapter 2... and 3... And I really love this story.

I wonder what you're going to do with Dumbledore : is he a complete bastard or just a man who's trying to do his best for the Light, and the Greater Good (which is not an excuse, obviously) ?

I love your Ron -he's a character I usually dislike in fanfictions, but yours is just perfect-. And I suppose that Sirius will soon appear ? Maybe with Remus ? This would be so great, Marauders are my favorites character.

But what is Snape going to do when he'll learn that his former ennemy is still living, even though I suppose Loki was just playing the "perfect little lion" ?

IronFrost, Harry Potter, a good and original story, what more could I ask for ? I just wish you'll continue to update it !
PhoenixPower96 chapter 11 . 9/16
I didn't know that about the Austrailia quotation thing. That's really cool. I never knew different countries had different rules about that. Thank you for that tidbit of information!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 11 . 9/12
So far this is THE BEST crossover I've ever read between HP and the Avengers. Seriously, I can't wait to see what will you come with next time. Just AWEZOME.
(If it's not clear enough: .IT)
Honestly, the plot is incredible and it is really well written, great job!
Hey this is awesome so please update it, your writing is great.
Lokiismylife chapter 11 . 8/30
This is awesome so far.
BellaPevensie96 chapter 11 . 8/14
Dear Dreamer,
This is a great HP/Avengers crossover fic, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully soon Dumbles will get what's coming to him!
Kina-san chapter 11 . 8/11
Hello, i fell in love with this story on Archive of Our Own, but I don't have an account there. i was so happy when i read that you are also on fanfiction. I love the way you write, hope to read more soon. I read that you're from New South Wales that's cool. Thanks for the hard work all the way from Fresno, CA USA.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 11 . 8/11
more please this was bloody amazin! *Cheers*
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 8/6
Well, there's no doubt in my mind that the Dursleys were guilty of neglect and emotional abuse, as well as enabling their son to be a bully and to physically harm Harry as well as other kids, but I can't believe that they actually physically abused him in canon because then I wouldn't be able to forgive Dumbledore, and for all his faults I love Dumbles as a character. He was manipulative and secretive and made a lot of mistakes, but he did care about Harry and tried to do what was best, and tried to protect Harry as best as he could. And for what he did that was less than morally upright, he hated himself. "You cannot despise me more than I despise myself." And if the Dursleys did abuse Harry, and Dumbledore *knew* about it, then I can't love him anymore.
And some people are trolls - they love to get on people's cases for little things like grammar and just annoy them over little details. Even if they're wrong. I just want people to be consistent, and not make glaring errors. Who cares what kind of quotation marks you use, so long as you actually use them? As long as you don't mistake weary for wary, because far too many fanfiction authors have made that mistake and that one bugs me.
Euryphae chapter 11 . 8/3
I really like this story, and I hope to see more of it! :D
Update soon!
Please update soon.
amb6675 chapter 2 . 7/18
I love this story. It's nice to see a different side of Loki I am just wondering where u r centering this. After which movie? Stop if you do have them in I have not read your story in awhile I am catching up with all my stories I like so if it's in later chapters ok. Will you be having other magic member vist. Like the Weasly's? If I spell there name wrong sorry? I mean I feel like Fred and Goerge would worship Loki and everything.