Reviews for Truth be Told
DELEON25 chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
There's so much to love about this story. Funny, romantic, and down right hot. Great, amazing and enjoyable!
1Timberwolf chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
I really loved this story, kinda hate to see that this is the last chapter, though now I'll have to keep on eye out for hopefully more great stories from you.
1Timberwolf chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Yea! So glad to see another two chapters. Going to be interesting to see what happens in the next chapter.
Kusa chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Hehe, very nice. Now we get to see Jake's P.O.V I hope :-3

I can relate with the work keeping me busy.

Anyway, great chapter, do not rush the bonus chapter. Take your time with it.
igeegeei chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
you had ch 6 up what happened? I was only half way through decoding it rofl (yes I waned o read it so bad I actually read through it)
Kusa chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Hmm, unsure about what action to take. Half of me wants the explain and half does not. Well, that just gave you a null vote hehe.

Anyway great chapter, shall await and see what happens.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Aweome! Very hot this one, keep it going!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
So what did Vincent tell Chance to make him so bold? I'm just curious. The grammar could be better, other than that I really enjoyed reading your story. Waiting for the next chapter!
D. Raines chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
I'd personally like Chance to explain why he did what he just did (which was extraordinarily hot by the way). As a reader, I'm a bit lost, too, as to why Chance is acting this way when he's seemingly straight.

No matter what, though, this is still great. Keep up the good work!

Mike
D. Raines chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Oohhhh...this is getting good! I sure hope Jake and Chance can get this resolved! And I'm not liking Vincent too much anymore.

Keep going! This is real good and I'll read Chapter 5 this evening.

Mike
1Timberwolf chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Loved these last two chapters. Can't wait to see where this heads.
igeegeei chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
One more chapter to explain how it began possibly a chance POV? WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD CHANCE? Other than loss of controll, coming out of the closet, and lust...
TearsFromTheMoon chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Now Chance is angry AND drunk. And we're back to the present. Wonder what will happen next :)
TearsFromTheMoon chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Looks like things are starting to get intense. I wonder what will happen at the club _ (maybe a fight, that would be cool). Great story so far, I'm glad I've stumbled upon it!
D. Raines chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
And the mind reels with possibilities! I like Vince so far...hope they all have fun!

M.R.S.