Reviews for Pencils down Death rays up
archeologist - archaeologist
archeology - archaeology
shacked - shackled
name chapter 16 . 9/11
I forgot about this fic for a while because I wasn’t sure it was going to be completed, but I checked back last night and found out it was complete, so I reread the whole thing.

It was great! I liked how you just kept upping the ante on humanity, going from normalish stuff to solar bombardment to Doissetep to the Infinity Railgun to Doissetep 6000 and past that to the final scene. It was so outrageous and I loved it.

I definitely plan on coming back and rereading this in the future, I really liked your style.
gbabada chapter 4 . 8/25
Awesome! A meet excellent crack fic!
sleephatesme101 chapter 15 . 7/12
I love this story. People need more of these stories to help them through a bad day. I can come home from looking for a job sit down and read this story and it makes me feel less like the world should burn. Thank you for thinking and writing it.
Ah yes, SHEPARD. We have dismissed that claim.

Where do you find these ideas!?
I don’t know wtf is world of darkness or how the fuck you are crossing it over, but damn isn’t this funny!
Cybus rex chapter 16 . 7/1
...well then
Add Deadpool. He is the ultimate Fourth Wall breaker and can't be killed. He would fit into this story perfectly.
therws96 chapter 16 . 5/15
Well... that was a crazy mind fuck, and also awesome at the same time
Eljin1 chapter 16 . 4/23
unlimited respawns 4tw!
EDelta88 chapter 15 . 4/22
Because death is such a... fuzzy subject once the humans get involved.
EDelta88 chapter 11 . 4/22
...When Earth turned from "We will one-up each other by killing the other guy" to "We will one-up each other by building bigger cooler shit as we expand into the greater galaxy."

Luna is a ship... and the Wyrm is her main weapon. They are a ship. LunaxWyrm, this is my new headcanon and I will go down with this ship... because it is awesome on so many levels.
EDelta88 chapter 9 . 4/22
Chapter 9, in which Sparatus thanks the spirits on bended knee that the real powers behind humanity couldn't be bothered to become involved in a small policing action like the First Contact War.
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 4/22