Reviews for Pencils down Death rays up
sleephatesme101 chapter 15 . 7/12
I love this story. People need more of these stories to help them through a bad day. I can come home from looking for a job sit down and read this story and it makes me feel less like the world should burn. Thank you for thinking and writing it.
Ah yes, SHEPARD. We have dismissed that claim.

Where do you find these ideas!?
I don’t know wtf is world of darkness or how the fuck you are crossing it over, but damn isn’t this funny!
Cybus rex chapter 16 . 7/1
...well then
Add Deadpool. He is the ultimate Fourth Wall breaker and can't be killed. He would fit into this story perfectly.
therws96 chapter 16 . 5/15
Well... that was a crazy mind fuck, and also awesome at the same time
Eljin1 chapter 16 . 4/23
unlimited respawns 4tw!
EDelta88 chapter 15 . 4/22
Because death is such a... fuzzy subject once the humans get involved.
EDelta88 chapter 11 . 4/22
...When Earth turned from "We will one-up each other by killing the other guy" to "We will one-up each other by building bigger cooler shit as we expand into the greater galaxy."

Luna is a ship... and the Wyrm is her main weapon. They are a ship. LunaxWyrm, this is my new headcanon and I will go down with this ship... because it is awesome on so many levels.
EDelta88 chapter 9 . 4/22
Chapter 9, in which Sparatus thanks the spirits on bended knee that the real powers behind humanity couldn't be bothered to become involved in a small policing action like the First Contact War.
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 4/22
Chapter 8, in which Harbinger has apparently read the Evil Overlord list
EDelta88 chapter 7 . 4/22
Natural Laws of Humanity:
1) We think, therefore we are.
2) We know, therefore it is.
3) We believe, so it shall be.
EDelta88 chapter 6 . 4/22
That awkward moment when most of the party is confused and debating meta-knowledge while the three heavy hitters got bored and are off in a corner with the storyteller, quietly wrecking the shit out of everything the newbies are arguing about.
EDelta88 chapter 5 . 4/22
Hare's Leap Elder BSD "Thank you for playing, the Story Teller is done with your shenanigans."

And then I finished the chapter... Disregard the Elder BSD. We just summoned the Wyrm, bite the pillow, this is happening XD
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 4/22
Gaea, Wyrm, and Weaver undivided... your argument is invalid.