Reviews for Pencils down Death rays up
Romulus98 chapter 14 . 7/19
But wait, at the point (a b) b, how does that turn into a a a? b would just be moved over to the other side and the only thing left would be a 0. Meaning that anything divided by 0 equals 0. Do you mean you can't divide the number 0?

Other than that, love this chapter, and love this story. Cause frak you Reapers.
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 7/19
Loved the reference to Gilbert and Sullivan's Pirates of Penzance. That's one of my favorite songs from the musical.
Reiko x 3 chapter 14 . 7/19
...Just when I thought I couldn't love that crazy salarian any more he does this...
AloofEyeball chapter 14 . 7/19
I was midway through the section with Casey and Andy when I realized just who they were. It was a delightful surprise.
Akshka chapter 14 . 7/18
What the fuck...no seriously what the fuck is this story...idk what it is but I love it
Bobboky chapter 14 . 7/18
Nice, very nice
Rusty Knight chapter 14 . 7/18
Actually in theory of limits you can and should divide by zero. Same for the extended complex field but, then, results of the division are similar - an infinity, or a dot at an infinite distance. The actual reason why you shouldn't divide by zero is because neither real nor imaginary numbers have an actual representation of the result. It just doesn't exist, Jan.
Nobody Smurf chapter 14 . 7/18
Is it OK to feel sorry for reapers? Because I get the impression these guys don't use the Heterodyne's little iron cages. :p

Your Doctor Solus is so much better than canon.

Gregg is one of the funniest authors out there. Glorious Shotgun Princess and Nobody Dies are both masterworks.
Michael chapter 14 . 7/18
I love this fic
Lyceris chapter 14 . 7/18
...I have no idea what the World of Darkness is. I only know this is gold.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 7/17
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!

Ascend me, Mordin! Seriously, this just gets more off-the-wall and insane with ever chapter! I LOVE I!

MOOOOOOOOOOOAR!
Koroby chapter 14 . 7/17
I think I might love you.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 14 . 7/17
Glorious. I praise the Sun.
Brian01 chapter 14 . 7/17
I see someone has played sunless sea. Great narrative exploration game, will we see more from the bazaar and the unterzee?
Notsae chapter 14 . 7/17
I fucking love this story; I wish it could go on forever!