Reviews for Fertile Dreams
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 12 . 4/1
I Loved it, it was a sweet story. I Loved how Edward never gave up on her.
LAB1 chapter 12 . 3/2
This story was adorable! Love your Edward! I'm trying to figure out why this is a rated M story. I really appreciate you keeping things clean and romantic! Not one bad reference to the state of her underwear until her water broke! Very refreshing! Sigh! I really wish that more stories were like yours!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 2/28
Oh that was a fabulous ending to a great little story! l am sorry it wasn't longer! It was great! I loved their family And sneak peek into the future! That little mia, wgew they are going to have their hands full with her!
b3j02 chapter 11 . 2/28
He did an excellent job proposing. I am glad charlie apologized and is trying with Bella. Edward did good telling him what's up! Glad little mia is good. Loved the chapter! Sweet!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 2/28
Sweetest chapter yet! Adorable heart melting stuff!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 2/28
How scary! At least they are official!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 2/28
Way to go Edward! He is awesome! Charlie is an ass! I mean my gosh!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 2/28
Ooooo! Bella had to show that nurse what's up! I loved her and Edward this chapter. Scary stuff with her illnesses!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 2/28
That was a super intense chapter! Whooooo! I can see why Bella is so weary of guys. The men around her are jerks minus Edward but at first you couldn't really tell that. I felt sorry for him to and I hope she can see that he isn't what she thinks. At least I hope he isn't.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 2/27
The struggle is real, Bella. Poor her all hormone-y and Edward is looking all delicious and being sweet!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 2/27
Edward's funny and persistent! Poor Bella had a rough time rebutting him. You'd think he was the lawyer.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 2/27
Poor Bella her dad seems... He reminds me of Don Johnson's character in the other woman. Lol! He was a mess too!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 2/27
I hate that being watched feeling! So Jessica and Mike stole a grip load and tried to make it look like Bella did it? Idiots!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/27
Great start! Bella seems awesome! Congrats on all of your award nominations!
Charlie reminds me of how my father use to be. My mother died when I was 9. I had 3 step moms and plenty of almost step moms until I was was 19. They were all like 10-15 yearS younger then him. Then he found my 4th step mom Anna and he fell in love. They've been married for 5 years.