Reviews for Fertile Dreams
Great story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
Great story. Very funny.
RingTheBella chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
well that explains how someone who is only 22 years old bought a house by himself
RingTheBella chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
those "baby bunny" comments make me want to gag
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
"I like older chicks." Hmm, this version of Edward seems awfully immature so far, and a little bit rude.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
It feels a little odd to see Jane written as a nice person. However it is a nice change of pace and I look forward to seeing a bit more of her.
smith041 chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
Enjoyed
magmom4 chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
Great story. You made all the men younger. Funny.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
I Loved it, it was a sweet story. I Loved how Edward never gave up on her.
LAB1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
This story was adorable! Love your Edward! I'm trying to figure out why this is a rated M story. I really appreciate you keeping things clean and romantic! Not one bad reference to the state of her underwear until her water broke! Very refreshing! Sigh! I really wish that more stories were like yours!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Oh that was a fabulous ending to a great little story! l am sorry it wasn't longer! It was great! I loved their family And sneak peek into the future! That little mia, wgew they are going to have their hands full with her!
b3j02 chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
He did an excellent job proposing. I am glad charlie apologized and is trying with Bella. Edward did good telling him what's up! Glad little mia is good. Loved the chapter! Sweet!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
Sweetest chapter yet! Adorable heart melting stuff!