Reviews for Visions of Sugarplums Danced in Their Heads
soo good!
Lollypops101 chapter 16 . 6/11
Amazing story!
Fred McCoy chapter 7 . 5/15
I'm crying, I'm actually crying. I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing. I haven't felt this much emotion while reading something in a long time. You could go places, you really could.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 4/23
It was really lovely getting to see what Professor Snape saw, 10 years to bond with James, Lily, the kids, Remus, Pauline, his son, Dumbledore, it really help fish out their characters and it I love the affection between everyone. I'm really happy that Sirius is welcoming of Severus in Harry and his life, and Harry wants Severus to be part of his life too. Thank you for writing this story, I was especially fond of interaction between James and Severus, as well as between the adults and all the kids including Jason.. It's always nice to see adults that care for the welfare of children and children living happy in loving homes.
honore chapter 7 . 2/2
Nice, not sure about the real reality but I love it anyway. Thanks
Good Idea chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
A lovely ending. Still wishing the dreamscape was real, but with Sirius alive.
Good Idea chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Can I get the recipe for that chilli?
Good Idea chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
I am so depressed this is just a dreamscape. It such a good storyline!
CassBerry chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
This is amazing! Off to the sequel!
devillish neko chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
oh and the chilli I really want to eat James chilli
devillish neko chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
ah yes this story is really really great. I really loved it amd its the first story that I have read with alive james in it and I've never really focused on james as a character before but I think you really wrote him well. I think james and his personality will be very similar to this if he was alive and I love it. It's also amazing that you'll be able to create so many OCs and make them so real and 3 dimensional. I really really love all the non existent kids and polly. wonderful story I enjoyed it immensely, one thing for improvement though. maybe you should recruit an editor, there were many mispellings. allas, I rly liked your story
Saissa chapter 15 . 11/3/2015
Great story! The Fantasy life was wonderful! Pity it was all just a dream.

I do hope that Severus doesn't say something silly to ruin a tentative new start.

Off to read the sequel now.
woodyt chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
I loved this, I was laughing & crying equally, I am gonna start on the sequel
iTorchic chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
Every chapter I was like "I'm so happy for Severus BUT IT'S JUST A DREAM AND I KNOW MY HEART WILL BE RIPPED OUT JUST LIKE SEVERUS'S"

Really great story though~
SusanL chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
I am wrecked. I have cried my way through this and I'm a mess. Great premise and fantastic execution.