Reviews for Visions of Sugarplums Danced in Their Heads
Kiterou chapter 15 . 4/8
It is still beyond me that this story only got 230 reviews. Even if the other ones where people like me (I review mostly at the end, and only inbetween when I see some major no-no's), there is no excuse that this hasn't yet reached at least 500.

Your story is beautifully written. The alternative life of Snape was heartbreaking and fluffy and everything I want for my favorite git. There was so much lovely detail in it, I can't even put in words how much I have squealed while reading this! The kids are all unreasonable cute, the family dynamics of the Potters, the Snapes and Remus are well written and the FEELS whenever something bad happens, the FEELS!

I know you have been inaktive for a long time, but regardless of that, you have earned a review and a favorite for this brilliant story. It will break my heart, but it was so good I will also read your unfinished sequel. Would you come back writing if I leave a comment there, too?

Heart, kiterou
lunaz chapter 15 . 12/10/2017
Just inhaled this story in almost one sitting. One of my all time favorite story.
apoemforgotten chapter 16 . 11/12/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Dani for Jesus chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
I loved reading visions of sugarplums danced in their heads meanwhile I'm reading Auld Lang Syne
SuzanneN chapter 16 . 8/19/2017
I rally loved this story and I can't wait what the sequel brings so I'll keep this short 'cause I'm gonna jump right to the sequel :D
blazevein chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
your fic is really great, but at the same time really sad. just wish this was writting as a sort a AU or another dimension or something like that. the children and parenting are really sweet.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
lovely
kurokazeryuu chapter 16 . 3/2/2017
Excellent story.
Kris chapter 15 . 2/26/2017
I still think what Dumbledore did was rather cruel and damaging to the psyche.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
So I'm going home to embarrassingly admit I did not read the chapters of Snape Ingrid dream. I'm lazy like that. BUT I FUCKING LOVED THIS BOOK SO GOOD BOW INA GO READ THE SEQUAL LOVE YOU BYE
angstyteenagetrash chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
NO! Sirius is dead isn't he?! They made him the Secret Keeper and not Peter and now Sirius is dead!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Is Sirius dead in dream world?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
This is so painful, Harry loving his siblings, but they aren't real.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 11/22/2016