Reviews for Visions of Sugarplums Danced in Their Heads
kurokazeryuu chapter 16 . 3/2
Excellent story.
Kris chapter 15 . 2/26
I still think what Dumbledore did was rather cruel and damaging to the psyche.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
So I'm going home to embarrassingly admit I did not read the chapters of Snape Ingrid dream. I'm lazy like that. BUT I FUCKING LOVED THIS BOOK SO GOOD BOW INA GO READ THE SEQUAL LOVE YOU BYE
angstyteenagetrash chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
NO! Sirius is dead isn't he?! They made him the Secret Keeper and not Peter and now Sirius is dead!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Is Sirius dead in dream world?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
This is so painful, Harry loving his siblings, but they aren't real.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Interesting.
shirokonyan chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
soo good!
Lollypops101 chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Amazing story!
Fred McCoy chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
I'm crying, I'm actually crying. I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing. I haven't felt this much emotion while reading something in a long time. You could go places, you really could.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
It was really lovely getting to see what Professor Snape saw, 10 years to bond with James, Lily, the kids, Remus, Pauline, his son, Dumbledore, it really help fish out their characters and it I love the affection between everyone. I'm really happy that Sirius is welcoming of Severus in Harry and his life, and Harry wants Severus to be part of his life too. Thank you for writing this story, I was especially fond of interaction between James and Severus, as well as between the adults and all the kids including Jason.. It's always nice to see adults that care for the welfare of children and children living happy in loving homes.
honore chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Nice, not sure about the real reality but I love it anyway. Thanks
Good Idea chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
A lovely ending. Still wishing the dreamscape was real, but with Sirius alive.
Good Idea chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Can I get the recipe for that chilli?
Good Idea chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
I am so depressed this is just a dreamscape. It such a good storyline!