Reviews for Recluse
zeldaulinku chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I read this on tumblr earlier and I really liked it. I did write a similar oneshot, taking the image Raven drew and wrote for it. I can't remember what I posted it under on tumblr other than the obvious Ghirahim and GhiraLink tags haha but it was something like 700-800 words typed in a quick amount of time

I really liked the perspective on it too. I don't see a lot of Ghirahim's perspective, and so well written (well obviously I do a lot of writing from it because I roleplay him haha)

Great job though!
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is really beautifully written and descriptive. You caught my attention as soon as I read the summary and kept it right through to the end. Nice job.
MsBBSue chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Whoa...
That was so awesome! What a trip lol
Seriously, beautifully written and well thought out.
I was a little weary when I realized it was all in second person because often times second person can be rather drab-but this is great!
Not to mention second person narrative is pretty difficult to write for... older(?) audiences, but you did fantastic.
Really and truly this is one of the best stories I have seen on here in quite a while! And you ended it really quite beautiful.