Reviews for the noble man and the wolf girl
trisha chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
OMG! This is the best chapter so funny! I love HAYLIJAH! and kalmille! Hayley and Elijah better be together in season 5!, and I wish they would bring back Cami!
trisha chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
I don't know if you still write HAYLIJAH stories, but i wish you would these are great!, and there are not enough Haylijah stories out there! Please write more!
TrentonTess chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
I cried. This is how Haylijah should be and how they should have ended up in Season 4.
TrentonTess chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
If this happened, Season 2 would have been the best instead of the absolute worst. Excellent chapter!
TrentonTess chapter 4 . 7/17/2017
Fantastic! This is what should have happened. Jackson needed to go in Season 2. Or they should have hooked him up eith Freya.
TrentonTess chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
Super cute, funny story! Love Haylijah!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
I love this! All the drama that is goumg on between them. Please write another chapter about this
Elliex chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Please update more this is one of my favourites x
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
I love Haylijah so much! Best couple ever! I would die and go to heaven if this really happened. The marriage with Jackson really needs to end.
VampiresAndLiars chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Awww :) i hope that happens in s3
always and forever lover chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Please write more Haylijah please please please please please please and again please
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
i loved this little story and ofc the one shots
chail chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
cool..thanks for a lovely story..i was pretty much convinced that the last chapter was final one
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
So it's sweet
VampiresAndLiars chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
This was perfect :) not a Klamille fan tho but I still adored the haylijah!