Reviews for Destroyed Expectations
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? OH MY PLOT TWIST- WHY WOULD YOU FIC THIS!?
*breathes deeply* Okay, sorry for yelling. I loved it. I thought it was very original; a new angle that I hadn't even considered. I don't suppose you've read the fic, "A Day Out with Benedict Cumberbatch" And then there was another one that was very similar to yours, but I forgot what it was called. Oh well. May post later.
AliceShe chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Really good! Well written
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I LOVED THIS! A big damn heroes moment with John and Donovan, Moran being Donovan's stalker (I had a feeling when Moran mentioned it before, but still laughed until I cried when Donovan confirmed it), Mollyarty being insane and scary and sassy all at the same time, Sherlock being Sherlock, and John and Sherlock being John and Sherlock together. The humor, blended effortlessly with the suspense and action, so I ended up going from holding my breath, to laughing, to being just plain breathless at the drop of a dime throughout the whole story. :)

Really can't stress enough how much I enjoyed reading this. Will remain a favorite, and will definitely be something I come back to re-read. Very well done, thanks for sharing! :D
cathernatural.812 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Great last chapter, you managed to tied everything up well, and I really liked Sherlock's concern for John and how he thought in his concussed state, especially with the bees. Thanks for uploading this :)
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
And then, Moran walks in with...smoothies. Bahahahaha! I love the balance of seriousness and humor - Mycroft and Molly-arty's conversation was especially entertaining ('One did not just interrupt the British Government personified'). The fact that I can picture it all playing out on the screen, too, really sells it for me.
Great chapter, really good work!

P.S. And congrats on the graduation! :)
MeMyselfandI chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Love love love LOVE IT! Funny and just freaking cool!
cathernatural.812 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Another really good chapter! Love the way Moran is written in this story, and the way the plot is progressing is really interesting. Looking forward to more :)
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
FREAKING AWESOME! Lol, I loved the yarn-maze of death (I'm not ashamed to say I was hearing Mission: Impossible music playing in my head as Sherlock tried to get around it) and I really like your version of Moran!
MeMyselfandI chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Yay! I'm so glad you continued this, it's a really cool story and concept. Molly is reaaaally super evil, and I. LOVE. It.
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
To start with, I am SO delighted you decided to continue this! :D I love it, and my goodness Molly-arty is even MORE evil and creepy than Moriarty..! The fact that Sherlock STILL can't get poor Lestrade's name right was funny, and I'm genuinely worried about poor Mrs. Hudson's possibly petroleum-laced teapot, lol. Love love love it, I absolutely can't wait to see what Molly and Moran have in mind for poor John, too.
IntoTheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
My God! Love it!
roth.jenna chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was fantastic! If this had been canon, I think I would have loved Sherlock even more
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I LOVE this! Molly, the consulting criminal...! Freaking brilliant, and I know you said it was a one-shot, buuuut...yeah in the chance you do consider continuing it, I would definitely keep reading it. :)
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Lol, this is brilliant! I started it fully expecting a crackfic, but instead I got a fairly interesting little plot. I'd honestly like to see it continued, though even if you don't I still absolutely love it.
Wilhelm Wigworthy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Awesome! You really know about emtional development. Here's hoping for more!