Reviews for And One More Thing
YahitsJonathon chapter 2 . 9/9/2020
Yato.. This is... I mean, this has been..." Yukine squeeze the larger hand that held his own and took a deep breath. "This is amazing."
YahitsJonathon chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
On occasion the god would ask Yukine what he thought about certain items, mainly clothes. When he would look at them, the blonde tried picturing Yato wearing them in his head. He had a feeling that just about anything would look good on the minor god, especially more form-fitting clothes. Truth be told, Yukine was certain that Yato would look pretty good in any kind of clothing. After all, he was able to make that

Even still, Yukine waited patiently, enjoying the feeling of his master's hand wrapped around his own. No matter what Yato said, no matter what the reply, Yukine was happy to at least get that much.
stultiloquent chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
Are you going to update this? It was so cute and fluffy I could barely breathe! My chest was clenching (in a good way) at several places in the story. I hope to see more of your writing in the future - you've got a good, simple way of illustrating events without boring the reader :)
Apple-chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
The stories' really great! You should really continue/update the next chapters~
MasterExpose chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
This is so unfair I just discovered this anime why am I sooo late! Actually Ive just finished watching the last episodes last night and the first thing I do after that is check FF if there was more about Noragami lol Im going to start reading the manga now because I cant get enough of this now :/
Apple-chan chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Aww Very cute moments I woder what will happen next? 8D Do more, do more
nalu wedding chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Moooore! I luv it! Add more lovey-dovey things like... Sleeping together.. Or a kiss. Idk just throwin things into the author universe!
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Yuki so cute! I can't believe Yato's restraint, I would have kissed him by now, just to see hos cute flushing face! Hah if only suchs dreams comes true. Looking forward to the next update!
Darkangel-Luv chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter update soon
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I really like this. It's so sweet and fluffy and adorable. Awesome job. Please continue!
Jen Ramen chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
O mi geesh YEASH I LOVEZ YOU AND YOUR STORY PLZ CONTINUE WITH THIS COZ APPARENTLY NO ONE SHIPS YATO AND YUKINE! Jen Imkey Ramen
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Do cute! I love how romantic Yato is! Looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE! I love it! .
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
SO CUTE...! There were some typos, but I like the story and how it flowed!

They were like schoolgirls, honestly. So cute.
Apple-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2014