Reviews for Heist Society
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2018
THIS IS AWESOMESAUCE! WOW...
justyourfriendlyneighbor chapter 20 . 10/22/2018
Loved this! Such a cool idea and well written. Awesome job!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/6/2017
An amazing story! I finished reading the whole story in one sitting. It is definitely unique among the many stories in Fanfiction.
Eunice339 chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Read this straight through today and overall enjoyed it. Very original plot. I love Victorian England stories but found the setting was a little challenging as a FourTris story. Hope you write more In this world.
Shadowpletlove chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Yayaya lol
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Awkwardness aside, it is nice to be liked.
cjgwilliams chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
I just found this and had to say how much I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
You're ruining my sleeping pattern. I will tell the teacher it was your fault when I fall asleep in class tomorrow because I was reading this amazing fanfiction late into the night.
null1048295 chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
Oh my gosh. When I tapped on this story, I didn't expect to be hooked to all twenty chapters and end with an epilogue. This was super amazing! The plot is really unique, but it still has those elements in Divergent. Can't wait to read more stories from you.
null1048295 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Just found this story and I'm already so in love. Your dialogue is so witty and great.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Yessss that was even more amazing than I thought it would be! Great end to a great story!
TrisTobyUri chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Aaaaah! Happy! Thanks for the wonderful story!
Lynda Loyde chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
I like the line about to have someone to depend on and their independence. And the Evelyn respects but loathes Tris is also nice.

So... yes, it does ;)

Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Lynda
AwesomeTooAwesome chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Aww I'm gonna miss this story!
iLight chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
Waiting for the amazing epilogue..